Explain where your user name originated

mr_x

mr_X was the name i made up for myself back in '99 for playing Unreal Tournament GOTY( game of the year). i still play it from time to time. i mostly play the "monsterhunt" game type on UT now.

wishiwereafish

Originally Posted by big
http:///forum/post/2464611
Well I am over 6 ft 6 and over 250 pounds...... Wife says she is leaving when I reach 275. One more pizza and she is gone!
dude i feel ya im 6'5 andd 305 my wife 5'7'' 114 i feel like im gonna break her lol STAY AWAY FROM THE PIZZA

keebler

I work at a camp for cubscouts in the summer and I looked like this guy that was leaving that they nicknamed Ritz. Napolean (another counselor) said that I looked like a combination of Ritz and an elf. Since Keebler is another brand of cracker and related to elves, I got the nickname Keebler. The sinned romance portion is an anagram for my name.

flip_x

ive had mine for about 10 years.. Flip is for im filipino and X is for eXtreme.. sounded cool when u are like 13 years old haha..

premilove

premilove
My original name is Prem. Prem in my culture (Hindu), means Love. When i was a kid my family always called me Premi. In my highschool everyone usually called me Love or by my middle name, Praveen.

1990jpyj

well i love cars and right now ive got a jeep wrangler and it goes as followed:
1990(origin of the numbers) Jeep (where the JP comes from) and wrangler YJ(just some type of lettering they used for the 87-95 wranglers) thats where i got it from i guess.

nwdyr

wow you guys have some cool reasons.....I am NOT grumpy...that is my Fav. fish and HE IS GRUMPY!...thats it

OOO yea and the nwdyr , that stands for "new day" and the "R" is the first letter of my last name.I know everyone thinks it means "naughty"

yearofthenick

My name is Nick, it's not my year, but an interesting idea nonetheless... like the year of the pig or year of the dog, I'm like an animal that represents something... but there really is no meaning.
And I'm not asian... I'm dutch, actually.