Explain where your user name originated

badkharma

I have used the handle Badkharma since late high school a while ago, and used it all throughout university. I got it from the movie "Navy Seals" with Charlie Sheen (1990?) - it is their team's callsign in the beginning. I used to be into combat stuff like that all the time - (paintball, airsoft, etc). It stuck with me ever since.

C

capschamp

caps-drinking game where you throw bottle caps into a cup filled with beer across the room
champ-i always win

benj2112

The fist part is pretty obvious. The # is actually the name of a Rush album. Nothing too specialor original, but pretty obvious to any friends.

flipper263

Ten years ago I needed a handle to go into a chat room (my daughter made me do it) The thought process was..... I coach gymnastics....we do flips...so flipper I became....but of course flipper is everywhere so the 263 is for Feb 1963.:jumping:

razoreqx

Originally posted by waterfaller1
I'm not telling..it would'nt be appropriate..you figure it out:thinking:

I dont get it :help:

razoreqx

I was called Razor by friends at the gym back when I competed in body building and shaved my head, arms legs..
EQ = Everquest (an online Multiplayer fantisy game)
X = short for "Express"
I was a writter an online magazine called "EverQuest Express" ... which we often abbreviated EQX
Since almost every game and forum or ANYTHING on the Internet has a "Razor" already taken I just put the EQX on the end :)

o.nerka

O. nerka.....short for Oncorhychus nerka......the latin name for sockeye salmon which happens to be my favorite sporting fish......and the fish species I will be doing my graduate research on in teh future......

cosguy20

When I was in cosmetology school I was the only guy in the whole class so when I walked down the halls everyone would say aren't you the cosguy? so that's how it started. 20 is how old I'm going to be on the 12 of april.

S

savage21

well i get my nick from -- racing or nitri cars.I have 2 HPI savage trucks. 4 wheel drive 1/8 scale will run about 30 mph. i have also done front and back flips with them and jumped them 20-30 out and 8 to 12 et high. thats where my nick comes from.

S

sashimi

:happyfish Good Morning! Happy Resurrection Day!
Sashimi my favorite Janapese food!

@

<(~@~)>

i couldnt think of a name, so i stuck a bunch of symbols together. theirs not a real big story behind mine

stuckinfla

yeah..yeah..yeah...got the boat, live 5min from the launch, go fishin and snorkling any time we want......that I love. Crime is high, schools s*ck, and there are no mountains. Looking for a x-mas tree in shorts in 80 degrees really brings you down.

I miss the snow.....been here for 14yrs from NY