Explain where your user name originated

mukiwa

Hooked on reef
I was born in Hout Bay Cape Town but we moved because of the goverment.... My parents owned a hotel..
How about you?
:yes:

clarkiiclo

Well it was supposed to be ClarkiiClown but I had already pressed enter when I saw that screen names can only be 10 characters long.

blemmy_guy

Well mine was supposed to be Blenny_Guy, but i miss spelled it, wasnt paying attention, and by the time i noticed it , it was too late to change it!!! Todd

snipe

I have two names that I have used for a very long time. My first capgunz2 orginated on an old game called Tanarus it is a game were you are a tank and you have 5 ppl in a team and there are 4 teams you try and steal there flag or kill them. You get ranks points and all kinds of stuff for playing. I have had capgunz2 for years about 5 or 6 to be exact I still use it to this day. My next is Snipe I was the origanal snipe on Americas Army but I joined a clan and added there tags and when I left there clan my name was taken so I added stuff like Snipe_AA and have used it for about 2 years.

lefty

Well, let's see here. I'm left handed =). My username on most other sites is 'leftielespaul' (leftylespaul was already taken on AIM, so I decided to change the spelling so it'd always be available). The 'les paul' part is a kind of guitar and also the name of a gifted guitarist. I decided to drop the les paul part since guitars didn't have much to do with a saltwater message board.
Oh, and my avatar's not my les paul--it's the newest addition to my guitar family, the Carvin DC127T. :D

lefty

Just two. =)
I'll have to restrain myself until I get out of college...I wouldn't have the space for more than that.

gun freak

Well i'm a gun FREAK love guns , but now i'm into this saltwater stuff it's a lot cheaper .... "wife's is a lot happier" with my new hobby !!!

hocky98

My family is really into the sport of hockey and my son wears #98 on all of his teams. I had my license plate made up HOCKY98, because you can only have 7 letters. The name works well when signing up on websites since the "E" is omitted.
Not real creative, but it works.