Eye Candy for Zoanthid Lovers

wax32

Originally Posted by HappyVac
I need a full-tank-shot :jumping:
This is the most recent, I need to do another since I have moved some stuff around:

1-14-06

ohioguy06

Originally Posted by wax32
This is the most recent, I need to do another since I have moved some stuff around:

1-14-06
Once again wax always lookin good wish i could find some blue zoa's round here!

bronco300

hahaha, thats hilarious, thatll teach ya for torturing em,lol
your zoos look soooooo small compared to your tank in that picture,lol.

wax32

Bah I wasn't torturing them!
I know, tiny frags! That doesn't show the last batch I got in.

wax32

Yeah I have a really nice one. Some of the GSP out there are kinda blah, but this one has a great bright green.

milomlo

Wax - seriously you need to stop
Big show off

Seriously your tank is AWESOME you ARE THE MAN!! :jumping:
I will be fragging my leather soon if you want some. I will trade you for some zoos when they are ready

bronco300

yea...i'm still waiting for mine to grow and spread around...first it'd get blown around, so now i entacted it, so now the stupid crabs climbs all over it,lol.....
one of these days...one of the days..

wax32

Nice Mr. Bill.

You know what guys? I am noticing that a lot of my zoanthids look better at the bottom of my tank. When I move them up, closer to the MH they grow like crazy but they lose some color. I love the shimmer from the halide, but I think I like the colors of my zoanthids without so much halide influence! What to do, what to do! yeesh.

milomlo

Originally Posted by wax32
Nice Mr. Bill.

You know what guys? I am noticing that a lot of my zoanthids look better at the bottom of my tank. .....What to do, what to do! yeesh.

Oh GOOD GRIEF. If we all had such problems

wax32

Here is today's picture:

I've been researching on the web, this crab is the same species as the Blue-Knuckle... this one is a Hawaiian color variant.