Eye Candy for Zoanthid Lovers

milomlo

Wax - where are you getting these Calcinus elegans crabs? I really like that blue one. Tell me tell me, I want some

wax32

Originally Posted by milomlo
That sucks (for me)! My LFS doesn't have crabs that look like that.
You've got mail.

socal57che

Hey, Wax
I'm new to corals/anemones and was wondering what this is. Looks like the bottom photo of your first post....zoo?
Thanks

bronco300

haha, welcome to the coral world, i'm not waxxy, but if you dont mind me saying, that surely looks more like a mushroom of some sort
Luke

socal57che

Originally Posted by Bronco300
haha, welcome to the coral world, i'm not waxxy, but if you dont mind me saying, that surely looks more like a mushroom of some sort
Luke
Thanks.
I bought a TON of live rock a few months back and it included a couple polyp beds, watermelon mushrooms, a ricondia and this.

bronco300

yea, your second picture is of zoos...the thirds has zoos, and looks like star polyps..not sure on that one, pretty sweet that you bought live rock and got that with it.

socal57che

Yeah. Sorry they're blurry. My camera sometimes has trouble focusing through the water and it usually won't focus at all on macro unless I back way off defeating the purpose.

socal57che

He was taking down his tank and needed to get rid of it so he could start shipping the other stuff he'd sold. I wasn't really in the market for anything, but I left with a 100 gal tank, stand, tons of rock a fish and a crab.

socal57che

Yeah, I met him through the classifieds on here and was going to buy his tomato clown for 6 bucks. I really didn't have room for another tank, especially a 100 gal, but here I am.

mr_bill

Originally Posted by socal57che
Yeah, I met him through the classifieds on here and was going to buy his tomato clown for 6 bucks. I really didn't have room for another tank, especially a 100 gal, but here I am.
Hey Hey neighbor, at least you coulda told me.
*mutter* *mutter*