Feel like posting - Put a Tank to the Name!

devaji108

here you go:
it's all about restocking after the move! it's been up and running one month since the move.
:happyfish :happyfish :happyfish :happyfish :happyfish :happyfish :happyfish

poniegirl

Originally Posted by Devaji108
here you go:
it's all about restocking after the move! it's been up and running one month since the move.
:happyfish :happyfish :happyfish :happyfish :happyfish :happyfish :happyfish
Makes me wish I were a fish! :happyfish

chutneyjh

Originally Posted by tank watch
O, and the 6 gal eclipse with the DEADLY MANTIS SHRIMP :scared:
That thing is HUGE!

sleasia

tank watch...beautiful fabulous tank... what is the story with the mantis...did you buy it or was it a hitchiker?? :scared:

devaji108

tankwatch very nice live stock.....I am going to have a lot of the same stuff. how does all the tang get along??
I have a hippo how and a couple of days will be getting a yellow and a kole. they will be in QT for about a month was thinking of getting a D sailfin too and adding all three tangs a once!! a couple months down the road add the sohal.... any advice?? when did you add your sohal?
thanks

hot883

Originally Posted by chutneyjh
That thing is HUGE!
Thats what I was thinking. He needs to be smothered in butter and garlic.

ynotminot

Originally Posted by sea worthy
this is my 120!!

is that a sailfin? jebus that thing is huge... largest one i've seen in captivity.. how old is it?

sea worthy

Originally Posted by ynotminot
is that a sailfin? jebus that thing is huge... largest one i've seen in captivity.. how old is it?
Its a orbic batfish, will be 2yrs old in dec. she is truly awesome! and with tons of personality!!

tank watch

I purchased the mantis. $40. He is about 6 inches long.
My sailfin was first tang. then added a tiny blue hippo, which was fine with him.
then added 3 tangs at once, yellow, purple and sohal. went well after a few days. Last was a naso. she went in smooth like one of the gang. No one even noticed. keep in mind that a month or two went by between adding fish.