fish2's 20gal tank diary

fish2

so far there is 1 mexican turbo, 5 margaritas, and two blue leg hermits and one purpple psuedochromis. i just placed an order for 1 red mithrax crab, its just like an emarald but its red, 2 stocky ceriths, 3 sand sifting crabs, and 5 nass snails

clownfish11

nice..i bought 1 emerald crab, 3 turbo snails, and 1 turtle sand conch yesterday and it cost me like 25$....and im still not even close to dont with my cleaner crew...

krista921

haha honestly it kinda makes me feel better that some one has a bubble coral they bought looking worse then mine. but, they rehabilitate so quickly with good lights.
how much did it cost you.

clownfish11

it cleans the sand bed it awesome....its like got a redish purple shell and he digs in the sand bed and cleans...hes pretty cool

clownfish11

it looks really good...now just start to get some colorful corals...and some nice fish and itll be awesome!!!! but of course you have to wait :p

clownfish11

wahh ur lr is 3 $ a pound it must not be that good then....idk then it doesnt matter you might just have to take everything out and let it cycle again, but ask bang guy or beth