Getting out of Hobby!! Everything for sale!!

hypertek99

Well i absolutely have no time for this hobby right now as i'm trying to win the love of my life back. So i am giving up this hobby for her and selling everything. I hate to do it but i can always get back in the hobby later on.
Shipping will be $55 for fedex or ups overnight
or $30 for usps overnight if they deliver to your area.
Sorry i will not frag up right now i'm selling everything as whole colonies. I have lots of rare stuff and i pay top dollars for these stuff. But i'm offering to you guys for less then what i paid.
Rainbow aussie Acan lord. 15+ polyps $250
That's less then $20 a polyp

Crown of Jewel Prism Favia 14 polyps $300
This piece is a must have. These sell for as much as $50 a polyp. The color is outstanding and it's big colony too.

Sleepy Hollow Micromussa. 5 polyps $150
This one is highly sought after and i have people asking me about it all the time. Very rare!!

Kryptonite zoanthids 12 polyps $70
These are very nice. 12 polpys now for $70 that's less then $6 a polyp

Candy cane aussie acan lord 4-5 polyps $45

Nuclear Green Palys 4 polyps $125

Goblin's Fire Zoanthids 7 polyps $35

hypertek99

Palythoa Grandis 5 polyps $100
It use to be baby blue but has morphed to brown. But under the right lights conditions they will morph back to baby blue. They are huge too. Bigger than a 50 cent piece.

Purple Death I have 2- 8 polyp frags of these and 1- 3 polyp frag. $175 for the 8 polyp frag and $75 for the 3 polyp frag.

Raptor's Rainbow Palys I have 2- 1 polyp frags of these $25
These are the best rainbow palythoas you can get they have awesome color.

Whole colony of Solar Flares Zoanthids 100+ polyps $250

Aspen (Green Stardust PE) 8 polyps $50
2 polyps $20
3 polyps $30
These are very nice.

Red Aussie Acan with Orange Center 9+ polyps $150

Orange/Green Ricordia 1 polyp $20
Pic is mini colony but i only have 1 polyp as i sold the colony.

hypertek99

Candy Apple Redds 11 polyps $100

Red with Pink ring center Aussie Acan Lord 11+ polyps $250

Mohawk Palys 1- 10 polyp frag $150 and 1- 4 polyp frag $60

Aussie Acan Lord 8 polyps $150

Toxic Mint Acan Lord 3 polyps $75

Pink Eye Acan Lord 1-15 polyp frag $250 1-3 polyp frag $60

Stardust PE I have 2- 1 polyp frags $10 and 1- 2 polyp frag $20

hypertek99

Jerry Garcia mini colony 40+ polyps $50

Ducan 1- 4 polyp frag $60 and 1- 8 polyp frag $120

Blastomussa 3 polyps $30

Micromussa 7 polyps $150
This one is very rare and unique. It's red and has green feeding tentacles.

This is the pic from the original owner

Armor of God Palys 9 polyps $100
These are the best looking AOG's i have seen they have really long skirts and the skirts are turning green in color very nice!!!

grabbitt

3 polyp blastomussa (if not already taken)
4 polyp mohawks
1 polyp stardust PE
1 polyp raptor's rainbow paly
2 polyps aspen (green stardust PE)
all to 47906
PM me with info

or email at grabbitt@purdue.edu

your crazy! no offense man, A) getting out of the hobby B) some of your prices C) why do you want this much money? please tell me you aren't spending it on him/her? buying stuff never solves a relationship issue.
Good luck though

snakeblitz33

no one's going to pay that much for what you have!!! If I were you, I would just sell it all back to a live fish store.
that's wack.

deyoe1118

how about we keep rude comments to ourselves...if someone wants to get out for any reason, they are free to do as they please...wish them good luck...if you don't agree with prices so be it...leave it alone...

grabbitt

I believe I'm buying at least four things off him, and I'm pretty sure I'm not alone. Some of these prices may seem ridiculously high, but to some people it's more than worth it. Maybe to you, it's not, but if so, then your involvement should end there.

I mean come on man look at his stuff its awsome i can look at it all day its very rare you see frags like theys ill send you pics when i get some and then will see who has the last laugh, Dont hate ! If you cant aford them then move on dont leave a silly repley like that.

spiderwoman

Originally Posted by deyoe1118
http:///forum/post/2495058
how about we keep rude comments to ourselves...if someone wants to get out for any reason, they are free to do as they please...wish them good luck...if you don't agree with prices so be it...leave it alone...

+1
His comment didn't add anything to this thread, just a snappy post.

codylowe

These are actually half-descent prices... If i didn't just drop $400 on new corals i would of picked up alot from him...

hypertek99

Well i'm trying to reply to everyone but i can only reply one pm then i have to wait a few mins. I also work 2 jobs so i usually get home late to reply. Comment all you want. The prices i listed are pretty cheap believe me you don't want to know the prices i pay for some of these stuff. Some of the Acans i have paid more than $50 a polyp. The prices i'm offering to you guys are around $20 a polyp.