Getting out of Hobby!! Everything for sale!!

reefmate75

dangnabbit!!!!! i wish i wouldnt have bought them crabbs and new filters for my RO now! i dont care if some people thing they are over priced, they are priced very good!!!

drea

i just spent about 400 in the last couple months too.. otherwise i'd go nuts right now!
its amazing, there was a time when i thought reef stuff was just stupid,,,, then i thought ok, but i would never pay 50$ for ppe....... now i have like 30 diff corals and addicted... i'm sure some of you feel t
he same

turbois300

Hey man. LOokin forward to that drink tonight already!!!! You know its gonna be a bad day when things are already comming unglued by 9:00am.....

But anyway..... you got PM my friend at the "other" forum that this is on.

grabbitt

Originally Posted by drea
http:///forum/post/2496133
i just spent about 400 in the last couple months too.. otherwise i'd go nuts right now!
its amazing, there was a time when i thought reef stuff was just stupid,,,, then i thought ok, but i would never pay 50$ for ppe....... now i have like 30 diff corals and addicted... i'm sure some of you feel t
he same

I sold my mustang build because when i got into this sport i gave up the build i had like 20k into her and sold it for 14k, i lost intrest in it.

Has anybody got any pm's from him it doesnt seem like he wants to sell theys frags ?

turbois300

Just give him some space. He's really going through it at the moment..
Jeez.....I tell ya...... for a fish hobby there sure are alot of buzzards around here.

mkb623

I'm not buying anything, just wanted to say, "You're stuff is beautiful!!"
Unfortunately with only the one tank and a beautiful Coral Angel I just have to say no. Your pics make me wanna say Yes though

spiderwoman

Originally Posted by Reefmaster08
http:///forum/post/2496768
Has anybody got any pm's from him it doesnt seem like he wants to sell theys frags ?
I've been in contact with him. His PayPal doesn't work right now, so he can't receive payments until March 4th.

hypertek99

Sorry for that late reply. Yeah for some reason my paypal is not working. A few people tried to send me payments and it's not going through. It says March 4. But I'm still really down right now and going through a lot so i'm not on here a lot so please be patient.

Originally Posted by Hypertek99
http:///forum/post/2497451
Sorry for that late reply. Yeah for some reason my paypal is not working. A few people tried to send me payments and it's not going through. It says March 4. But I'm still really down right now and going through a lot so i'm not on here a lot so please be patient.
Np take your time.

hypertek99

Ok this is what is pending right now or reserved as my paypal is not working till tomorrow.
Prizm Favia
Toxic Mint Acan
Candy Cane Acan
Candy apple redds
Blastomussa
1 stardust pe
raptor's rainbow
3 polyp pink eye acan
mohawks
goblin's fire
Red/green acan

hypertek99

I still have the sleepy hollow micro but it's 5 polyps not 7. Pm me if you want it. My paypal should be fix tomorrow hopefully so i'll be contacting everyone

hypertek99

Oh haha your asking about the sleepy hollow micro and the one with the green tentacles. Yeah i have both still but i think someone might be coming here to buy the sleepy hollow tomorrow.