Getting out of Hobby!! Everything for sale!!

spiderwoman

Chanting PayPal PayPal PayPal :)
My order is still a go and I might even add something else to it. I'm getting more powerful light next week :)

hypertek99

Well i just tried to send you the invoice through paypal and still not working yet. Don't worry spiderwoman i have your stuff saved for you. Oh i'll be updating on what's sold or on hold in a few mins and i'll be adding more stuff on.

hypertek99

Darth Maul Palys 5 polyps $300 These are the best palys i've seen to date.

Dark Lord Corals Blizzard Acan Lord 3 polyps and 2 babies $75

Bali Tricolor Acro $50

Aussie Blastomussa 10 polyps $100

Atl's Purple Passion I have a large colony of this i'm fragging into 3 mini colonies. Each mini colony will have 50+ polyps $75 each colony. These sell for $20 a polyp from Atl.

Diamonds in the Reef's Puff Adder Acan Lord My most prized acan lord. This one is PINK!!! Extremely Rare!!! I paid almost $100 a polyp for this piece. It's amazing. The polyps are huge!! Bigger than a 50 cent piece. 7 polyps $350

hypertek99

What's on hold right now. Waiting for my paypal to fix.
Spiderwoman- goblin's fire, raptor's rainbow, and blastomussa
grabbit- kryptonite
don lino- candy apple redds
maxalmon- prizm favia, candy cane acan, and toxic mint acan
What's sold
Aussie acan lord 8 polyps
1 polyp stardust pe
3 polyp pink eye acan
1 polyp raptor's rainbow
Darth Maul Palys

hypertek99

jpndave i'll hold the red mandarin for you. Let me know if you want to add anything else? The raptor's rainbow are all sold now. Well my paypal is suppose to be working now but it's still not.

grabbitt

Originally Posted by Hypertek99
http:///forum/post/2503433
What's on hold right now. Waiting for my paypal to fix.
Spiderwoman- goblin's fire, raptor's rainbow, and blastomussa
grabbit- kryptonite
don lino- candy apple redds
maxalmon- prizm favia, candy cane acan, and toxic mint acan
What's sold
Aussie acan lord 8 polyps
1 polyp stardust pe
3 polyp pink eye acan
1 polyp raptor's rainbow
Darth Maul Palys
What about the rest of my stuff???

turbois300

Yo man. If the mandrin deal falls through I'll take him. I'll put it in the fuge for a while and get him eating again. Pods galore!!!! I'll see you this afternoon.

maxalmon

Any chance of posting a list of whats still available, I'd love to add to my order but it's kinda confusing as to whats available.....Keep me updated on the paypal...

don lino

Originally Posted by maxalmon
http:///forum/post/2503801
Any chance of posting a list of whats still available, I'd love to add to my order but it's kinda confusing as to whats available.....Keep me updated on the paypal...
Ditto on that... And that Mandari is SICK!!!

hypertek99

Originally Posted by Don Lino
http:///forum/post/2503980
Ditto on that... And that Mandari is SICK!!!

Yeah the mandarin is one of a kind. I posted on 3 different forums and noone has ever seen a red mandarin before. Haha i should sell it for more. But it's spoken for already. If the buyer backs out i'll let you guys know.