Getting out of Hobby!! Everything for sale!!

maxalmon

Hypertek99 ripped me off.

Beware of buying anything he sells....Sent me the Prizm and it was obviously dead and had been dead for a while, bleached and decaying, same for the pink acan. Finally gave up on trying to get my $$$$ back

A

alexmir

has anyone else gotten their things and been ripped off? his stuff was gorgeous, and was thinking about buying some of the stuff, but was a little weary when someone was selling SO much nice stuff in an "must go" situation.

kurtymac

yea im lookin as well, im just not sure if i want to drop 300 bucks and take the chance of having a problem :(.

spiderwoman

I have absolutely no complaints. Great communication and corals were as described. If you have a problem with the said person, you need to get it up with him personally or contact the Mod.

flricordia

I got some frags from him awile back and they were OK. No problem. I don't think he is around anymore though. And you are right SpiderWoman. Should be posted in feedback section. IF you notice he hasn't posted in some time and this thread is quite old. Untill maxalmon's post hasn't been one since last of April.

msjenn1979

Do you still have the Jerry Garcia mini colony 40+ polyps $50? I will send PayPal tonight if so...and whats shipping to 33334? Thanks Jenn

howardj

Originally Posted by MsJenn1979
Do you still have the Jerry Garcia mini colony 40+ polyps $50? I will send PayPal tonight if so...and whats shipping to 33334? Thanks Jenn
Have you read the last 6 comments??

fats71

did this ever work out ?
I know he is not around anymore just curious if people got what they paid for.