Cabbage Leather whole coral
Carpet Leather 2 frags
Shrooms
toadstool leather frag and big one
zoos- brown orange center 20+ polyps
zoos- start off orange then to purple and then to
yellow

bailey52

Littlebuck.. Im catching onto this thread late.... I was wondering if I could jump on board with something.. I dont have any corals yet in my established 90, but i have 265W PC, and was wondering if I could get anything? I dont know what your doing if your trading or what.. but let me know.. thanks!

littlebuck

Thanks everyone for helping me out. I am looking to get rid of my whole 72 gallon bow front. I still have alot of corals. And i just dont have the funds to care for the tank like it should since being out of work and also with possible move i dont want to have 3 tanks and try to move them all. So if anyone close to NC wants a nice set up please let me know. If i have to part it out i will later on but like to try to sell the whole set up. I also have a few extras that i am going to get rid of. I have 3 sets of PCs lights 2 are 2-55 watt and the other is 1-96 watt. They all have reflectors and bulbs even though i dont know how old the bulbs are. I also have a 6 Stage RO/Di with drinking water connection and spare tank. If you want some pics please e-mail me So if you are intrested in anything please let me know littlebuck70@yahoo.com

greg803

I would love to get that frogswawn and ric. I will be up there this weekend I am in south carolina how much do u want 4 it

littlebuck

Im not getting rid of the frogspawn as of right now and if i end up doing that its spoken for sorry. The ric is also in my smaller tank and i dont know what they go for Since its starting to split 3 ways i might wait until it does. I have alot of other items that are not listed since they are to big to ship. So if you want anything shot me an e-mail

mrsdorothy

Littlebuck, I love my corals. Here is a picture of the colt frag that you sent me. I could not get a clear picture of the other one.

I have several corals that have started to pop up on my rock. I emailed you a picture of one of them. Don't know what it is. Looks kind of like a trumpet coral.