Getting to know you... getting to know all about you!

mommyfishy

Hi my name is Leetice and I live in Missouri. I have a 26 gallon bowfront with about 10 various species of hermit crabs and about 20 snails I also have about 11 pounds of LR this is my first SW tank I have had FW tanks all my life and have loved them. I also have a scooter blenny a pom crab an emerald crab a false percula clown and a percula clown. I think that about covers them all. This is my first SW tank and I am so learning. I thought that I would start of small because I didn't want to kill some big expensive fish with my novice mistakes. My husband and I plan on upgrading to a 90-100 gallon sometime in the near future. We love our tank. I am originally from Florida and miss the beach and the oceans so much and the tank brings me a little piece of home. I am glad to have met all of you.
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
PS
I also have a siberian husky

J

jdragunas

HAHA, see? it's not dead!
Hi leetice, welcome to the thread! Sounds like a nice setup. I've wanted a pom pom crab for some time now! They sound really cool! Does your scooter blenny eat frozen foods at all? And what's with everyone having a siberian husky??? I WAAANNNT ONE!!!
Jenn

mommyfishy

Yes my scooter blenny eats frozen mysis shrimp and brine shrimp I have also seen him eating the flake food from time to time. The Pom Pom is cool. I am actually looking forward to adding in the next few weeks a baby blue hippo tang, a hawaiian strawberry crab and a teddy bear crab.
(yes I know that the hippo tang will get bigger I know its not good for my size of tank)
These ones are about the size of a silver dollar. Maybe my hubby will get me a new tank LOL
:happyfish

J

jdragunas

Also, blue tangs are very very suseptible to ich. Make sure you realize this before you get one... don't want it spreading to the rest of your tankmates.
lol
Jenn