Getting to know your fellow hobbyist

leopard_babe

Hmmm.. I have heard of that, but never tried it. I am not into meds, but vitamins... Thankfully my son sleeps till 10 or 11.

flpriest

This is a cool thread.
My name is Fred,
I've been married to my beautiful Wife Tina 26yrs. I have two children, My son, Fred is 25, my Daughter Malissa is 22 and is a new mother to my first Grandchild Marcellus. He is 6 months old.

We have two dogs, Rex and Rusty, a German Shepherd and Dauchound (sp). I have a 90gal SW and a 55gal FW.

rebelprettyboy

okay my turn.
My name is Denzel Renè Roberts.
Im 19 yrs old. My girlfriend is 20 gettin ready to turn 21 in Nov
lol
Im black and my girlfriend is white and believe it or not we still get stares of dis belief and im not like its not the 1950s nemore! weve been together for 2.5 yrs.
We are both in college full time and she works full time and I work part time. But I still make more money. Were lookin for an apt right now, actually just waiting really.
Umm I drive an 08 Mustang gt love it.
Ive been reefing for like 2-3 yrs.
And I guess thats all I can think of for now. Any questions feel free to ask me

rebelprettyboy

Since im bored Ill post some pics as well
My Car
And pics of me and my girlfriend (Her name is Austin)
This pic is like 2.5 yrs old when we first started dating
And these are all old as well. 1-2 yrs old

leopard_babe

You 2 make a cute couple.
It is to bad that people still see other people as different skin colors. Congrats on the apartment hunting. It is a pain. I lived in one for 2 years. It is great to not have to worry about mowing a lawn or shoveling snow. lol

socal57che

Originally Posted by rebelprettyboy
http:///forum/post/2773300
lol good thing I didnt post the pic of my car with the liscence plate showing. Oh wait its in my nano diary

Seriously though, people post WAY too much info. There are some real freaks out there. Sometimes we forget that we're not the only ones swimming here.

rebelprettyboy

lol no snow here in west texas lol. When it snows 1 inch everything gets shut down here work, school, shopping lol.
Thanks for the compliment (SP)! Yeah, but oh well life goes on!

rebelprettyboy

Originally Posted by socal57che
http:///forum/post/2773308
Seriously though, people post WAY too much info. There are some real freaks out there. Sometimes we forget that we're not the only ones swimming here.
yeah im not the one to worry about a stalker, but the ladies on the otherhand should!

leopard_babe

Yeah snow sucks. I like warm weather. Shoveling is the worst. if it snows all day you shovel all day.
Nice car. I used to have an rx8 before i had my son. It was FAST

porkchop48

OK here come mine.
My name is Kristy. I am a SHE alot of people think porkchop48 is a he.
I am not married yet but Butch and I have been dating for 5 years. he is much older than me. ( 20 years) some people have an issue with that ( like the black white thing). I never thought I would end up dating him but here we are 5 years later and still going strong.
We recently bought a house ( well 3 years ago) completely gutted and fixed up the whole thing.
I do have a 92 gal Sw tank ( currently up for sale). I am also a breeder of Dart frogs and a couple different tree frogs ( couple new ones coming tomorrow). As much as I love my SW tank i do not have time for it any more. I have a pair of frogs that have only been bred once in captivity and I would love to be the second person to do that.
I work at my local hospital and Butch is a Maintenance supervisor for a valve making company.
I also love to fish ( deep sea fishing is the best) and I also like to shoot. I can take the head off a little green army man at about 100 yards with my little .22 rifle. Not bad for a girl

hlcroghan

Okay Okay
I am Holly, 27 yo former active duty Marine, personal trainer, bartender, etc. I now work for the state of Arizona as a case reader. I make sure all those food stamps are paying out correctly to the needy people in the state and yikes! there are a lot of them right now.
I am about halfway to my Human Services degree and I want to be a marriage and family counselor once I get my masters.
I grew up in the Seattle and have lived in almost every state there is short of the northeast states. I miss the rain a lot now though.
I have a mixed breed lab type dog named Cannibal (he ate through a metal door when we first got him), a 29 gallon freshwater african cichlid tank and will probably be starting my 150 gallon SW thread this February. I have two kids who are 4 and 6. I live with my bf Mike. Oh and I like really weird movies.