GGGGGRRRRRRR!! My parents are driving me OFF THE WALL!

space_geek

Originally Posted by Madman133
you dont have to answer this if its too personal but what did she say? Anything about why or what ever?
Dont worry...I dont mind sharing. It was basically just an explanation of why she has been leaving so much. Now I know...she doesnt love my dad anymore. Her words. I dont want to get into specifics because there were too many but if you would like to know specifics on a certain part...let me know, and I will share.

madman133

nope thats fine just wanted to make sure she didnt admit to cheating. If she did i thought you might want us to know so we could help.

cartman101

Originally Posted by My Way
Just remember Tinkie Winkie loves you all

:notsure: ........................... :hilarious THAT IS FUNNY!

rgmason

Hey Adam, how ya feelin' today? just thought i'd check on you.
Just to let all know adam isnt ignoring the post his internet server thinga majig is down he should be back to posting in the next day or two he thought.Thought i would let all know!!

cartman101

If you see him tell him I was asking how he is doing. Thanks
Watch out for tinkie winkie :hilarious
You got me cracked up over that retarded thing now

madman133

Originally Posted by Cartman101
Watch out for tinkie winkie :hilarious
You got me cracked up over that retarded thing now

heh hee tinkie winie will slap you with his winkie if you dant start behaving lol

my way

Originally Posted by Madman133
heh hee tinkie winie will slap you with his winkie if you dant start behaving lol
You've been talking to Mimzy to long! :hilarious

teresaq

Adam, I am soo sorry you are going through such a ruff time. I agree with an earlier post, start a journal. writing your feelings down will help ease your mind, esp at night. As the mother of three, (adopting 4th soon) I believe all children are blessings. We all know what teenagers are like,
but we love them anyway. I hope evrything works out for you, and that you find someone to talk to in person. an uncle, or someone at school. Dont take this burden apon your self, its not your fault.
Hugs to you,

hot883

Originally Posted by Rgmason
Just to let all know adam isnt ignoring the post his internet server thinga majig is down he should be back to posting in the next day or two he thought.Thought i would let all know!!
If ya talk to him, let him know I am still looking for my money refund. Thanks, Barry