Girl Trouble :-( ...

sethw

MY GIRLFRIEND AND I BROKE UP LAST NOTE AT TEN OCLOCK AFTER ALMOST A YEAR OF GOING OUT. IT WASNT A GRADUAL THING, ON FIRDAT SHE TOLD ME THAT SHE WAS BORED OF ME, WANTED TO TRY TO MAKE IT WORK WITH ANOTHER GUY WHO SHE DOESNT EVEN KNOWS LIKES HER...BUT!!! SHE WANTS ME TO B THERE JUST INCASE IT DOESNT WORK OUT BETWEEN THEM......WOW RIGHT?¿WE TAKE A BREAK FOR A DAY, SHE COMES BACK, SYAS THAT SHE CANT HELP E THE TRUTH SINCE WE STARTED, AND THAT SHE CAN FIX HER CHILDISH WANTS, AND WANTS ME BACK. THE DAY AFTER I TAKE HER BACK, I HAD TO GO STUDY WITH A GROUP OF FRIENDS, SHE STAYED IN THE ART ROOM, NOT EXPETING ME TO COME, I CAME ON EARLY TO FIND HER WRAPPED AROUND JOSH, DRINING HIS DRINK, TALKING, AND PROBABY MAKIN OUT, SHE BROKE MY HEART, ID SAY FOR THE FIRST TIME, I NO IT WILL HAPPEN ALOT MORE, BUT I JUST THOUGHT I WOULD SHARE WHAT HAS TRASHED MY LIFE, AT LEAST FOR A WHILE... THANK YOU FOR READING
SETH

scsinet

Hmmmmm probably not a time for humor but you can always use this incident as an excuse to buy another fish tank.... :happyfish
The last relationship I had that ended badly I bought a 65" TV... felt great. Stupid girl never wanted me to buy it... said it was a "waste of money" BWAHHAHAA WHOSE LAUGHING NOW!!!!
Methinks if the one I'm in now ends I'll buy a 300 gallon reef.... that or do what Requiem did and waterproof my basement walls, fill the basement with water, and call it a shark tank.

teen

ummm, theres other fish in the sea.
and she doesnt sound like a girl your gunna spend the rest of your life with anyway, so shes basically a waste of time and money. jmo
and wait till you get to college, theres plenty of girls there

fishy7

I had a girl break my hart.
I am glad she did(not at the time), because I learned so much about me.
The advice my dad gave me when it happened.,......Do not let this heartbreak keep you from falling in love again. There are many emotions/thoughts associated with breaking up just do not plant them in your heart. He was right. :joy:
Ohh the college days

[hr]
were the best when it came time for dating. HS does not even come close!

renogaw

very very sorry to hear this. but everyone is right. move on, dont be a fall back crutch for her. that she even asked this is very disrespectful, she had her chance and doesn't know yet what she's losing. go about your day as normal as possible, don't avoid her, don't get jealous either.

puff_puff_

dude... step 1 to feeling better.. sounds childish i know. all girls have that girl they dispies for some reason or another.. right? you just found your saturday night plans
you will instantly feel better about the situation.. after saturdaynight.. dont call the new girl back. ever. you'll feel like you have some self worth again :joy: then blow off anything that comes lookin for about 2 weeks as you will only be jumping into disaster if you dont... BUT most important! DO NOT FOR ANY REASON have any contact with the x or you will get sucked back into the vortex of hell that ex girlfriends poses.. who knows why but for at least 2 weeks if not more most guys will run at the drop of a hat. do to there hurt pride.. DO NOT or your hopeless... then for the love of good kid your young.. belive me coming from some one that spent there 4 years of highschool and the next 3after in a single realtionship. highschool and most of collage is defenatly quanity more so than quality... be ALL that You can be! haha or do all that you can do.. im sure im getting some hate mail from the ladies over this, the guys secretly eggin me on.. and if my wife catches this me and you may be rebounding it together... good luck man..
Jayson

soto

lemme guess seth, you were a real nice guy to her. there's a very small number of girls you can be nice to. if a girl has any of the following items then you canNOT be a gentleman:
-bad or no relationship w/ father
-wears makeup every single time you see her
-prefers rap to any other style of music
-volatile mood swings
-has labled herself depressed or manic depressant
-isn't over issues with her ex
-gossips a lot about others
-says the words 'like', 'whatever', and 'anyways' way too much in her sentences
that doesn't mean you can NEVER be a gentleman to her. but you hafta make her earn it. in the meantime you must treat em like you don't need em, and do what your primal instincts tell you to do, otherwise you're gonna get whatchoo got.
i know, doesn't make sense. you'd think that if you'd show someone love, respect, & care that they'd do the same in return and not the OPPOSITE. well that's cause you're thinking like a man and men think with logic. women generally let their emotions do the thinking which is why we can never figure em out. so don't try to. you'll just get depressed n' bitter. do what i say brotha.

poppins

IMO completly ignore her. never talk to her again.she has no clue what shes missing.kinda sounds like a hoe to me.
just my .02

mimzy

darling, don't you think you deserve better? honestly. I kow you're hurting now, and even though she treated you like crap, you'll still miss the relationship. Just keep busy. You'll gradually come to realize how tied down you were and how much growth potential you now have! This is your chance to discover who you really are and what you really want. There is more to life than girlfriends.

renogaw

soto makes me laugh, but honestly, he's sorta right. going to school i was a "friend" to TONS of girls cause i was brought up as a gentleman, opening doors, paying for everything, driving them around, etc. got totally taken advantage of now that i look back, specially cause the girls knew i wanted more than "FRIENDS".
don't be disrespectful, but thanks to women 50 years ago and this thing called "woman's lib" you don't have to be a total gentleman any more. i always though open doors for women.

soto

i've never been disrespctful unless it's shown to me first. and if it is then she's in tears very quickly. but that's rare. most of the time i just don't pay much attention because i have better things to do. and that's not hard to pull off cause i really do have better things to do then text messaging, phone chatting, and going 2 the movies.
women want a real man and a real man will have the gonyas to let the girl know what he wants from her. even if she rejects me for being too forward w/ her then 9 times outta 10 she'll respect me more than if i just played like her compassionate buddy. so worst case scenario, i didn't score.......but at least i'm not a doormat.

rs1831

Stand up for yourself. If she wants to leave let her but don't let her come back. If this is the way that she is going to be then she's not worth your time and you're better off hanging out with friends.

speg

Originally Posted by FISHY7
I had a girl break my hart.
I am glad she did(not at the time), because I learned so much about me.

Ditto. Every man needs a woman to break up with him hard and unexpecting at least once in his life time to truely understand himself and find out what he is really made of.

ruaround

its gonna happen man... sorry that it happened to you... just dont lower yourself and go running back... dont be disrespectful, but under no circumstance be nice to her or go outta your way for her... someone that wants to keep you around just incase needs to be (censored)... that is a sign of some serious problems!!!
i do have to agree with most
of what soto said...

demartini

What a b****! She just craves attention. If you stay with her she will keep striving for more attention from guys...you are just her back up. With you at least she knows that she will have someone who cares for her and gives her attention, even after she doesn’t get the guy she wants… She may not even realize that that’s the reason she stays with you...I can side with her on one thing...it's hard to drop someone that adores you…believe me I know!

shogun323

Just remember buddy. There is a time and place for everything. It's called college.
You are in the best years of your life. Make the most of it.
I have had my heart stomped out by a few girls and it only makes you stronger in the end. Just remember that you deserve the very best and don't settle for anything less.
Now the best way to cope is to go out and buy a nice 210 gallon reef setup!!

babyb

thats what pisses me off girls like tha giveing other girls bad names, my brothers girlfriend of 2 years ( and my best friend) broke up a few months ago so she could go out with his best friend and it sucks even worse than that becaues i go to schiool with her

soto

Originally Posted by DeMartini
it's hard to drop someone that adores you…believe me I know!
see for me it's the easiest when they adhore you. reason being, if you're ready to move on and somebody ahores you then they just become more irritating the more they adhore you.

puff_puff_

soto soto soto.. you typed i was so thinking.. nice girls do get so anoying. then you feel like {EDIT - language} cause your get the {EDIT LANGUAGE} away from me.. haha.. and for the troubled one.. by the time your 21 you should be able to take your age multiply it by 3 and you should have your dance card! all the guys here over 21.. do y ou agree with that??? well if you dont im sorry to hear that!