Green Mandarins

kg2qe

You are so right!, but when the money is gone, I still have my aquarium,fish, and photo equipment. When the fish depart, I still have my pictures. That makes it just a little easer when I loose one.

jessi p

Awesome pics and great fish guys!
I am waiting a bit before getting a mandarin but he is on my wish list. I have to add more LR and get some more pods. I didnt realize SWF.com sold them by the bagfull, what a relief!
05XR.... I am 45 mins from Pittsburgh - maybe you can tell me where your favorite LFS's are. Thanks! Feel free to email me Jpizzurro@comcast.net

bayside

hello i was looking around this site for copepods and cant find them for some reason, can someone please tell me where about on this site they are located and what they are under, thank you

kevin34

Originally Posted by puffer32
No need to QT them, they don't get ich as far as i know.
Are you serious? Are green mandarins really immune to ich? I was alos wondering does the minimum order of $79 on this site apply to buying pods? Because if I was only buying pods I dont think I will need 80 dollars worth. Not all at once at least.

browniebuck

Originally Posted by bayside
hello i was looking around this site for copepods and cant find them for some reason, can someone please tell me where about on this site they are located and what they are under, thank you

They are located in the invert section under either shrimp or crabs, they are listed as reef copepods.

05xrunner

get some Cheato and a soapdish...MUCH cheaper then buying a bottle of 200pods and will make and have SOOO many more pods in it and make much more

larryndana

Originally Posted by 05xrunner
get some Cheato and a soapdish...MUCH cheaper then buying a bottle of 200pods and will make and have SOOO many more pods in it and make much more
and what do you feed them?

kevin34

Originally Posted by 05xrunner
Can you explain this more? Do they go in your tank? In your sump? And a why a soapdish? What does it do?