Halo's 28JbJ Reef/Invert Nano Diary

halostalker

Yay page 5
, k once again not my pics but these are the fragment i will be getting.(sorry i have to keep my light off so no good pics)
last pic i think i shown u 10 or 11 different things but i got 15 frags heheh 2 were replacments from stuff that died=( and rest are mystery coral on my part no idea.

K

kat74

Wow!!!~~ I am totally jealous of you right now!!

I'm glad that I went back and read that you didn't take those pics because I was about to wonder what kind of camera you just got and took lessons on!

I want a duplicate of your exact order, minus the sps stuff to go into my tank! Loooove the zoas and the blastos!
I am soooo happy for you! You've got some awesome stuff in this last week!

Hey, when are we gonna get a FTS??

Loooooove the update!!~

rebelprettyboy

yea full tank shot! Man I need a few of those blues zoas, when those choc ones grow out. by then ill have some crazy zoas and we can trade

K

kat74

Originally Posted by ClownFiSH11
http:///forum/post/2551032
We Want A Full Tank Shot!!!
FULL TANK SHOT!!~

FULL TANK SHOT!!~

FULL TANK SHOT!!~

FULL TANK SHOT!!~

FULL TANK SHOT!!~

FULL TANK SHOT!!~

peef

Niiiiiice!!! Glad you went to Walter....he is top notch! As far as acclimation here is what I recommend and do myself....
Start with your light cycle at about 1/2 a day worth of light.
Then add a 1/2 hour of light every other day until you are back to normal. That should work them to a nice comfort level and get them acclimated nicely. Good luck!

halostalker

k sorry i know all the coral are small so its hard for them to look good in my 28 gallon, if u have good eyes u can see my sexy hosting one of the new corals and u can see my glass anemone shrimp on top of my ric

there u go everyone also nice to see u guyz=P
thanx kat but im still jealous of ur tank it will be a long long long time before my tank starts to look decent heheh
thanx peef i guess i'll try that except it will be a long time till i get my lighting back to normal
so far all the coral are doin great opened up, polyps are extending.
the only one im worried about is the ding ding b/c its a single polyp and all i have seen so far is a mouth, i also don't have goodluck with single polyps(last AOG i got)
Walter is a really great guy, i wish i wasn't really that sleepy b/c then i would try to figure out the mystery corals he sent me lol

blazin2k6

Wonderful pics and excellent frags. TOTALLY AWESOME. I want some of those zoas myself. Goodwork . Take care,. Im going o bed

K

kat74

Wow! A FTS! Looks good! And look at all those frags just covering the front of your tank! Awwwwwesome!~

You know, in looking at the FTS, keep in mind that this is just MY opinion only... but I would move that top rock and put it on top of the rock that is below your stock powerhead nozzle to give you more room to put stuff on at the top of your tank. Move it there and see how you like it?

You're coming along nicely! Love it!~

halostalker

thanx but my tank would look a 100 times better if i have a better camera lol yea that top rock really is just floating in midair the middle rock is kid of holding it against the back wall. there really no way i can move these big ass rocks b/c they are pretty big and heavy. so this is the best i could do and i thought about it many times.
i woke up this morning and did a test of everything and my ph was at lik 7.8 so i was confused i have part a and b so i got it back to normal. just wondering if i will have to use it daily now.

joebob7

Originally Posted by HaloStalker
http:///forum/post/2551980
thanx but my tank would look a 100 times better if i have a better camera lol yea that top rock really is just floating in midair the middle rock is kid of holding it against the back wall. there really no way i can move these big ass rocks b/c they are pretty big and heavy. so this is the best i could do and i thought about it many times.
i woke up this morning and did a test of everything and my ph was at lik 7.8 so i was confused i have part a and b so i got it back to normal. just wondering if i will have to use it daily now.
if you want to take close pics without the blurryness, i use a magnifying glass!
it really works if you mess with the zoom a little bit.