Help me get my manda back!

skirrby

Well i dont think any of you all really care.. but i cant get it off my mind and need to talk and read advise.. and hoepfully find a way to win back the heart of my girlfriend.. we split up friday night after going out for 8 months straight.. it was 100% honestly the best 8 months i can ever remember in my life. I have never fallen in so much love with anyone before.. I still feel she is just confused on alot of things.. we live 50 miles apart and have a few years age different wich makes things difficult at sometimes, but i never knew it would end up affecting us like this. I dont want to be without her in anyway. I know breakups are hard.. but i never knew it would be this hard.. i cant eat, can hardley sleep, dont want to talk to anyone in person. I know i should maybe move on, but i cant make myself do that. I dont want to miss any last chance with her i might have. She honestly is my world.. more important to me any anything else, even my reef tank.. I dont even know why im posting my personal problems. I guess i just want some advise.. perferably advise that will bring her back to somone who truley loves her. So plz dont flame, just help,, and help me get my manda back.

lovethesea

I am hoping you have told her all of this? Even if you have, write it in a card and send her a flower. How big of an age diff?

skirrby

3yrs ... ive told her this yes.. ill always tell her this.. because its how ill always feel.. i like the card idea.

brownleaf

I'm sorry. I feel your pain, couple of my own relationshop ended up like that. Eventhough I found another wonderful women (my wife) now, I still felt deep for the past.
Anyway, how everything happened?

skirrby

i wish i knew whats making her think this.. she says it has nothing to do with me... if she only knew how much harder id work at making things work out if i could only have her back... i had plans(later down the road of course) to honestly marry this girl.. shes so perfect for it... its hard to explain my feelings for her they are just so strong.

brownleaf

I hated when they always said "it's not you" when breakup, and everything got to do with you:notsure: . If she would tell you why breakup, than you might still have some chance. But at this point, things are not looking good. Try to ask the real reason of all this, but don't push it.
Good luck!

angelofish

Man dont sweat it.If the girl broke up with you for no real reason(if thats the case) She probably met someone else who lives closer to her. Just think. While youre feeling sorry for yourself.Shes probably out on a date laughing and giggling while youre crying. Get over it!!!!! :mad: Dont sit around too long waiting for her to make up her mind. Summers almost here. Youre single.Have some fun!!!

tangman99

Hi Skirrby,
Sorry to hear about your troubles. I'm no expert, but I've learned a few things in life after several long relationships and 2 marriages. Number 1, keep it honest. I'm not sure how old you are but from your photos, you are definitely younger than me.
Evidently you think she is confused about something. Hopefully you know what that is and can discuss it with her. My biggest advice I can give you is do not manipulate the situation in any way to try and get her back. It's sometimes easy to try and convince someone how you think they should feel, but if they don't realize it for themself, it will return somewhere down the road. The card and flowers are a great idea. Tell her how you feel and give her time to sort things out for herself. The worst thing you can do is pressure her. Be patient and let the situation sort itself out. Though not easy, it is possible to let her know how you feel and how much you want her back while giving her some room.
It may not end up the way you want, but trust me, life does go on and someone will come along one day that will fill the void.
I hope things work out for you. You two make a nice looking couple.
Best Wishes.

skirrby

im on the phone with her.. shes explaining why in full details.. there were just a few things i didnt pick up on. But she never talked to me like she did now.. If i had only known i woulda made it right.. I cant stand not knowing i was doing something wrong till its to late. I beg for her forgivness. and for another chance.. im asking for one more month to fix things. I dont see her having anything to lose, it may even make things way better.. but she wont give them to me.
:

lovethesea

Originally posted by Angelofish
Man dont sweat it.If the girl broke up with you for no real reason(if thats the case) She probably met someone else who lives closer to her. Just think. While youre feeling sorry for yourself.Shes probably out on a date laughing and giggling while youre crying. Get over it!!!!! :mad: Dont sit around too long waiting for her to make up her mind. Summers almost here. Youre single.Have some fun!!!

not this way....

lovethesea

Originally posted by TangMan99
. Tell her how you feel and give her time to sort things out for herself. The worst thing you can do is pressure her. Be patient and let the situation sort itself out. Though not easy, it is possible to let her know how you feel and how much you want her back while giving her some room.
It may not end up the way you want, but trust me, life does go on and someone will come along one day that will fill the void.
I hope things work out for you. You two make a nice looking couple.
Best Wishes.

Yes, this way!!

skirrby

all the women on this board.. if you were in her position.. or at least a similar one.. if the guy was being true to his heart and 1million % honest.. would you give him one more chance to do it right..
it hurts to hear alot of the reason is that i had stop going to her house on wensdays.. i used to always go on wends and the weekends,... i only stoped wensdays because of the gas prices,, and driving there and back is a half tank. =20 bucks.. i didnt go on wensdays for 5 weeks.. that seems to be what did me in. I didnt have any clue it would hurt the relationship

skirrby

yes was very intrested...i always said theres no gareentee(sp) we would be together forever(ironic eh). but i said that so she wouldnt get hurt if things went south... i never told her my feelings till last night,... i woulda married her as soon as we were out on our own together

lovethesea

:thinking: Maybe she thought you skipping Wed, you were trying to end things. Gas prices would put a damper on 100 mile trip.
I am guessing she is about 20?