Help me get my manda back!

skirrby

:D :D :D :D plz let this be real.. call me asap.. even if you have to call collect.. ill reimburse anything it costs to call... if you are still in yearbook and able to read this.. plz call me.

lovethesea

:happyfish
now, just take your time and don't rush things!! Communicate and take one thing at a time.

p.s I was wondering is the GF was "swimmin' in here"

skirrbysgf

skirrby my dad said no you cannot come over my mom said no because thats not what i want. they dont even know. well also my dad said no because im already in to much trouble. what did i do ? help me get out of here, please. come be my hero! and save me from this mess i dont want to have anything to do with anyone here.

skirrby

i want to come see you anyways.. but i dont want to get you into more trouble.. we will get this figured out just gimme a call after school. and tell your mom you know what you want now.. and your going to go with what you want.. not what she wants.. just dont give up on me, not over your parents plz

skirrby

and baby im sorry about how your parents are being.. but we will get past that.. if i have to wait till the weekend to see you i will.. dont let your mom try and convince you that you dont want to be with me, just because thats what she wants.. i know its hard with your parents.. but i stand strong by your side and will help you all i can. just dont let them get between us again plz

skirrbysgf

im not letting them or anyone get between us again. i love you and your my best friend..... when do you think i can leave this place? i love you ill call you when i get home
:happy:

vyperone

for all of you "Friends" fans... Oh.... My.... God....!
This is really insane... What in the world is wrong with your parents? I am a father of two daughters and a Glock 9mm but I don't treat them like this.... Well... the Glock is for the boyfriends....
Ya'll got some issues you need to work out with on the parents side... You are both also very young... Nonetheless I feel your pain and hope it all works out....

birdy

Oh young love! I sincerly hope you guys work it out, you sound so cute and in love, just remember you are very young and while some things work out at this age feelings and people change an awful lot around your guy's age.
I met my husband when I was 20, he was 19, we dated for 2yrs before we got married and we will celebrate our 5th anniversary in Nov. we have two beautiful children and are more and more in love with each other every day. We went through 6 months of a long distance relationship 4months after we met, we almost broke up several times, but worked through it each time. Just so you know that even though you are young things can be worked out. And my parents were not keen on the marriage either, lots of calm rational talks finally won them over and now they love him and he works as a supervisor for the family business.
Good luck you two, I hope you work things out.

skirrby

carole.. manda said she wants to come live with you!.. her parents are really getting to her.. 10 more months and she will be free.

flydan

Hey,
I just read this thread for the first time. Boy! Made me feel like I was snooping in someones elses business.:nervous:
Hope things work out for you two. One of lifes toughest lessons is that you can't make someone love you. And for some freakin' reason which I haven't figured out yet, someone can fall "out" of love as easily as "in". (Gee, did that sound bitter? It was supposed to.:D )
Dan'l

skirrby

well ive got her back..and she seems very honest about wanting to stay.. just having troubles with her parents now.. hopefully within a week or 2 everything will be back to normal

lovethesea

Lord, just don't pi@@ off her parents. There is a poor soul here in Missouri that was 22 at the time and his gf was 17. She left with him. Parents got so mad they called the police on him.
HE was arrested for taking minor accross state lline, ---- of a minor AND.......kidnapping. And it stuck. He had to do minimal time, but had to register as a --- offenender etc. :scared:
So as Carole said, just go slow and deal with the parents for a few short months. Hoping she is a senior this year?

kittykitty

Originally posted by waterfaller1
...in a year you can do whatever you want..and they can't touch you!

That's what I thought!!
Amanda, hun, I feel your pain. My mom is every bit as psychotic as yours, if not more. I remember when I was 13 years old, I wasn't allowed to ride my bike past the stop sign at the end of the street... (our street only has 10 houses on it...) I thought "yeah, I'll be able to do whatever I want when I turn 18... it'll be great!!" Boy, was I wrong.
Ever heard "you live under my roof, you abide by my rules"? WOW. My mom treats that line like a prayer... I hear that every day. She's like the gestapo now. Worse than it was when I was 17. Except now, I pay rent and don't get free food and clothes anymore. I would move out and live with my boyfriend, but neither of us really has a stable job that pays enough... and since I'm in college, and SHE is paying for it, I really have no time to have a full time job anyway.
So I am STUCK. Stuck hearing "take out the garbage, do the dishes, vacuum the carpet, do the laundry", etc. etc.... stuff that I didn't used to have to do before I turned 18... and worse of all, "You're not allowed to spend the night at Anthony's house because that's disgusting and you're still a CHILD. You could get pregnant"
That's my favorite one.
So, just like you, I have to live with a psychopath. Just take my advice... Get a GOOD paying job, or make your boyfriend get a good paying job, and MOVE OUT AS SOON AS YOU TURN 18!!! Or you will never see the light!!

vyperone

Thats pretty funny Kitty... God I must sound just like your mom to my daughter... For all you young ones out there still living "under your parents roof", for the most part the insane behavior of your parents is just love... You have heard this one, "Just wait until you have children". It's true, just wait...
I have four statements to would be boyfriends:
1. I own a Glock 9mm and shoot a 3 inch pattern from 25 yards.
2. If you want to kill someone, you take them deep sea fishing.
3. Once you are in the family, you don't get out alive.
4. If my daughter so much as has a scratch on her, you better take your own life for if would be much less painful than what I will inflict upon you for striking my child.
See Kitty... Taking out the garbage is not all that bad to keep your boyfriend alive... :)
All kidding aside.... "Just wait till you have children..."

lovethesea

couldn't have said it better myself. ......:)
and as for the rent, I had to do the same when I was in college, but got it back after I moved out. (it was a lot of money and paid for many things when they were needed for my apt. )

lovethesea

OH, I have to remember that one to go along with the bat.
The guys I dated were generally scared out of their minds.
My Dad was a special forces green beret with a REALLY intimidating
voice and face when he wanted. And lots of weapons and stories from Viet Nam.

blueberryboomer

My advice to both of you is to take it slow, what's the rush?
I'm sure Amanda's parents are just trying to protect her, she is still thier little girl. (dosen't matter if she's 17 or 50, she will always be thier little girl) Skirrby, if you are really serious about this girl, try spending some time with her parents, let them see for themselves your feelings, show them you have good intentions toward her. I can understand where your coming from, I was only 16 when I was married(and still a virgin), my hubby 19, I am happy to say we are still togther, we will be married 19 years this Sept. My hubby spent alot of time with my mom and me, she relized we we're ment to be togther and allowed us to marry. No flames please! just being honest...
If you are soul mates, it will work out no matter what comes between the two of you....Good Luck and Bless you both!
Oh and please keep us posted! Lisa :)