Help me get my manda back!

skirrbysgf

:jumping: skirrby left my house about an hour ago. we had a wonderful night together. He came over around 5and left to go out to dinner at a restruant by my house. We noticed before that there were fishtanks in there so we went there to eat. Even though we found out the tanks were freshwater we still enjoyed seeing the baby fish. it was amazing. i have all my feelings back for him and i dont know what hapend to me to make me think i didnt want to be with him. my best friend in the whole world. Well, i thank my parents for letting him come over tongiht to visit me. we had a great time. thank you everyone for posting your thoughts. and we will be definitly informing you on upcoming events we may have. thank you carole for your support. We will see you on sunday thank you for being there. much love to everyone
-amanda

skirrby

pics from tonight..
not the best pic of me but its hard to take photos when your holding the cam with one hand and dont even know if its pointing at you lol.

skirrby

wow, i just read through this again for the first time. this was 6 months ago. my have things changed. sucks that im pretty much in the same position again.
things were great after this happened. i wish they still were. We had alot of troubles not long after though. alot of breakups here and there. she cheated on me and left me for other guys, always came back to me. My loving arms always taking her back.
we managed to do good right up untill the one year 2 month mark even with all the cheating. i took a break for 2 weeks from her to be with my friends, and she could hardley live without me. i took her back no problem. i messed up and took it for granted that i had her full love again, i was rude to her, and not there for her at a time she really needed me. never ment to be that way, just under a ton of stress. and the day she really needed me to be there, was my life long best friends last day in town before he left for 7 months.
well she left me, already had a guy lined up. ive tried hard to keep her friendship, done some stupid things in the name of love. made her mad at the wrong time, i can hardley even talk to her anymore. it really sucks
but ive started living my life again, and having fun. its hard to do, this breakup is still fresh. maybe she will come around one day. maybe she wont. i guess it just really wasnt ment to be.
amanda if for some odd reason you do read this. i just want to let you know that i still love you, and always will, no matter what ever happens between us. and when your ready to talk and be friends again, ill be here.

lovethesea

Originally posted by skirrby
ive tried hard to keep her friendship, done some stupid things in the name of love. made her mad at the wrong time, i can hardley even talk to her anymore. it really sucks
but ive started living my life again, and having fun.

Sorry for your troubles Skirbby, but there is no good time to make someone mad. Unless it was something completely unforgivable, a relationship should not fall apart due to making someone mad. If that were the case I would not be with my husband now 22 years (married 14 dated for 8 ). A solid relationship requires maturity and a solid understanding of each others needs. One's needs do not supercede the other all of the time. A friend of yours was leaving for a very long time and I wouldn't think that spending that last day with that person would make the whole thing fall apart. If I remember correctly you both live quite a distance from each other and you make every effort to go to her. As far as the guy "lined" up....well I won't comment on that.
Keep with what I quoted from you for awhile and things may been seem in a more objective way. Stay postive and keep busy.

skirrby

well ive been taking it alot better, we have been apart a little over a week, its definatly hitting me hard. but ive been keeping myself busy and moving on for now. theres alot of reasons she left this time. some are completly understandable, and i cant argue that they arent, but ill keep that between us. for as mad as she got at me today, ( i didnt intend to make her mad, but she didnt let me finish what i was saying, so didnt get the whole story). i did tell her i was sorry, send me a text message if she wants to remain friends and talk, i said simply send me a yes or a no........ and she sent me a yes. i replyed with "thank you, that means alot to me" and left it at that.. ill wait for her to call me though. maybe its just gonna take alot more time for this one to work out.
anyone like my pic i took... yup its one of my tears on the keyboard. made for a really good black and white pic

c marlowe

I've lost several loves, and it always seemed like the end of the world. but if I hadn't, I wouldn't be with the girl I am now. 6 years so far and I love her more every day. If any of those other relationships had struggled further, maybe I would have missed this one. It always hurts, but have faith someone else is waiting for you to fall in love with them.
Desperatrion is a waste of time and doesn't work. I've tried it. The best chance you have of her coming back is to quit trying, strange but true.

jal1639

At 27 I can look back and say I have been there, more than once. My attitude has changed GREATLY. If she wants to leave I give her blessings no matter how much I feel for her.
If she has left you for someone else, and more than once, let her go she is NOT worth it, no matter how great the ... well whatever is!! I have followed paths that I would have NEVER considered all in the name of "love" and I would kick my ass if I could go back in time. Being young and stupid once, you will probably not listen but one day you will see, better to get your education and or a PHAT job now than to try when your married with two kids. By the way there is what 8 billion people in the world, more than half are women. Find another that blows her away and like Garth Brooks said you will thank God for unanswered prayers.
Peace!

baddlord77

i totally dis-agree w/some of these posts......If you love her that much.....don't give in........don't be pushy, just be persistant and dont give in.....she's your only love and u know that....let her know that....everything else can be worked out...........Let her know she's the one for you....and that you will hangon to that..........

ross

Personally i wouldnt want her back after cheating on me....but then again ive never been in love like that....actually i dont have the patience to go out w/a girl for more than a few months lol. :confused: :thinking:

lovethesea

Originally posted by baddlord77
i totally dis-agree w/some of these posts......If you love her that much.....don't give in........don't be pushy, just be persistant and dont give in.....she's your only love and u know that....let her know that....everything else can be worked out...........Let her know she's the one for you....and that you will hangon to that..........

go back and read the very first post on this. Skribby is doing the right thing by giving it a break and letting thing settle down a bit. In order for things to be worked out, it must be done on both sides. :)

jkvjl

Sorry to say this but you 2 sound awfull together. She's breaking up with you for dumb reasons cheating on you and your head over for her. You need to find a new girlfriend close to home and move on. This isn't the girl for you. Sorry to be so out right with my remarks but all this love her I want her back BS isn't helping you move on.

tangman99

I have to agree with jkvjl at this point. I was all for giving it a try once, but at this point you need to move on. Even is she comes back begging (which I bet you she will the minute she thinks that you have let her go). The cheating is the last straw. If you step back and look at the big picture, she is playing you like a violin.
Take it from someone who has lived through all of this in the past. Find someone who will treat you right and learn from your mistakes also. You will be much better off and maybe she will learn and grow up.
Good luck and you will get through it. It's kind of like breaking a bad habit. You can go through the pain and break it once and for all or you can fight it all your life and let it drive you crazy.

jkvjl

Thanks Tangman,I was afraid I was a bit to harsh. But I think I said what some were thinking. There must be a young women on the saltwaterfish board in his area single looking for a young man???? Anyone

caillou

Been there done that on all of this. Skirby, don't think you're the only one. Why do you think there are so many sappy love songs floating out there. My advise no matter how harsh it seems is to move on. Dude, believe me, you are far too young to need to have to deal with stuff like this. ( no offense skirbysgf) It's really just a rite of passage. There are so many things you've yet to discover out of life at your age. First and foremost be happy with yourself. And remember when it really gets hard that "you're exactly where you need to be"

tangman99

Thank God! I was starting to worry about you dude. Glad to took our advice and let her go. Stay as far away from that one as you can.
Good luck with your new catch!