Help

levinjac

not really its in the back part were the return pump is i can net it out but damn is it hard its fast and doesnt want to swim up

btldreef

My Yasha Goby did that to me a few months ago in my 14G Biocube! That was the final straw for me and I banished her to the refugium of the 155G.
It's a pain, but if turn the pump off and let the chamber fill up, and scare it, it's likely to jump. Mine jumped and floor surfed, then I was able to scoop her up and put her in a different tank.

levinjac

ya the yellow choris was in the cc for a few extra hrs and the goby was missing for 1 and a half weeks but ended up to be in the sump thing

btldreef

Quote:
Originally Posted by levinjac http:///forum/thread/381107/help/20#post_3319718
ya the yellow choris was in the cc for a few extra hrs and the goby was missing for 1 and a half weeks but ended up to be in the sump thing
I'm going to make a bet that either your wrasse or your coral beauty is stressing out the firefish and it will attempt to jump again.

levinjac

its the Royal Gramma i know cause i put it in the tank and it darted to its place and the rg has recently started to sleep in the gobys place so it darts in there and chases the goby out

levinjac

maybe trade it in for a shrimp?? so what i do about the wrasse and the clown who i also notised picking at it