Heres how to REMOVE ICH from FISH safely!

mscarpena

I have never used this product and know little about this product, but I have heard that an increased slime coat will prevent parasites fro attaching to a fish. Also most of the time a parasite can take hold due to stress or physical damage that removes the slime coat. If this does increase the slime layer it is possible that through the normal coarse of the ICH life cycle that the ICH falls off and due to the increased slime coat it is then unable to re-attach to the fish, but don't let me stop you guys from fighting it is rather amusing.
Also for those of you that say this can not work because it is killing a parasite which is an invert and so are corals, clams, and shrimp how do you explain flatworm exit. Flatworms are a invert and this FWE medicine kills them without harmiong corals.
As stated above I know nothing of this medicine and have never used it, but I just thought I would toss out my thoughts(for what it's worth). Also I do reccomend the use of a QT before adding your fish to your DT. QT tanks can save a lot of frustration and $$$.

mujtba

I didn't wana update due to so many haters, but many people who are afraid to post, did PM me for updates and to try my way.. This forum is so intimidating, that you guys scare people from opening up, they had to PM.. Only the chosen few can speak up--> myself, crimzy, dhav, to name a few... I salute u men!

Well this UPDATE is for all the explorers. PLEASE do not read if you have a WEAK stomach!!!!!
UPDATE: IM ICH FREE and loving it!!!!
if i had to redo it all again, i would get STOP PARASITES.. the fastest, safest way to remove ich!!!

beth

Administrator
Staff member
mujtba, your immature comments about "haters" and the mud slinging you indulge in is getting old.
Consider this topic closed, and it is also removed from view in the FAQ Thread where I, "the hater", originally gave it some voice as an alternative option.
Topic closed.