How 'bout them Pats.....where you at bjoe23?

ophiura

OH my gosh.
I hate football but I tuned in for about the last 40 seconds and...
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOW

wingzfan

All I can say is WOW!!! As much as I wanted the Giants to win, I never saw it coming. It feels so good to me to see the Pats lose, I can't imagine what it's like to be a Giant right now. Ophiura...why do u hate football?

ophiura

Just have never ever been a football fan. I'm a baseball fan...followed our school basketball team in university...but have never liked football. Can't tell you why. And as I am married to a Canadian, we are more likely to watch hockey than football. We are a good match.
But all that matters this season really is that I tuned in for LITERALLY the last 40 seconds and bam.

ice4ice

PATS CHOKED !!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!! Now your "unbeaten" record don't mean S * * T !!!! Awesome game with Giants frustrating Brady all night !!! Now wipe that grin of yo face Pats fans !!
Now the '72 Dolphins can rest easy ...

jmick

What a great game! When I turned the game on I wasn't rooting for either team but when Eli threw the final touchdown I cheered for him and the Giants! I guess deep down we always pull for the underdog!

05xrunner

Originally Posted by Bronco300
http:///forum/post/2456032
i must have missed that, now whatd he do?
hahahaha, excellent job giants!!!!!

he walked off the field into the lockers before the game was officially over. he is a real jerk.

wingzfan

Originally Posted by ophiura
http:///forum/post/2456036
Just have never ever been a football fan. I'm a baseball fan...followed our school basketball team in university...but have never liked football. Can't tell you why. And as I am married to a Canadian, we are more likely to watch hockey than football. We are a good match.
But all that matters this season really is that I tuned in for LITERALLY the last 40 seconds and bam.
Cool! Hockey is my favorite sport and I'd also rather watch it than football.

ophiura

I have no idea why I thought you might fall for the hockey reference.... but I figured it would be safe

digitydash

Good going Giants.Bill is a poor loser.Dolphin still the only one on the block undefeated so get off our block it was nice for your visit but you have worn out your welcome hahahahahaha

kjr_trig

Yeah, Bjoe deserves to eat a little crow, but being a Boston fan isn't so bad....Red Sox are awesome, Pats are awesome, and Celts are awesome. I'm from Seattle, we haven't won anything since UW won the football National Championship in 92

S

sexyshrimp101

Originally Posted by Jmick
http:///forum/post/2456040
What a great game! When I turned the game on I wasn't rooting for either team but when Eli threw the final touchdown I cheered for him and the Giants! I guess deep down we always pull for the underdog!
I pull for the underdogs, but the fiance is a little disappointed...oh well, I think it's good that the Patriots didn't win...again...and another team got a chance

prk543

Originally Posted by kjr_trig
http:///forum/post/2456062
Yeah, Bjoe deserves to eat a little crow, but being a Boston fan isn't so bad....Red Sox are awesome, Pats are awesome, and Celts are awesome. I'm from Seattle, we haven't won anything since UW won the football National Championship in 92

The Seahawks won like 4 years ago against Carolina

J

jrthomas40

OMG....the pats played like garbage and brady was terrible tonight....they did NOT look prepared and could not handle the blitz AT ALL....the giants played a good game hats off but i wanted the pats to win and i expected them to win easily because i didnt think manning would handle the game as well as he did....but at least the MVP is a manning 2 years consecutive

scubadoo

You could see this coming as New England was not playing at the same level towards the end of the season and in the playoffs. They still managed to win but you had to feel if a team played solid defense they were going to choke.
Kudos to Eli for getting the MVP award. He deserved it. I guess it's back to the drawing board for the cheaters. I also have to take my hat off to Coughlin...I thought he should have been fired last year. He sure proved me...and others wrong.
I agree, I thought Ole Bill showed a lack of class by running off the field with one play remaining.