How 'bout them Pats.....where you at bjoe23?

t316

Give credit where credit is due....this was not about Manning, but the NY DEFENSE deserves all the credit in the world. Good job guys & hats off from a NON-Fan

nano reefer

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! G-MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I told you guys! all the way! you said "perfect pats" i stuck it out! SUPERBOWL CHAMPS!!! You were hatin' for the threads i started and my avatar! You said they would lose to dallas, you said lose to the pack, and the pats! The pats even trademarked "19-0"! we were underdogs the whole season and we showed yo @$$ up! Now what? Now what?
YEAH BIG BLUE ! ! !
(oh i have a David Tyree autographed football. who wants to buy?)

tangman99

That was an incredible game. I was so happy to see the Patriots go down. The NY defense just owned Brady. I'm glad for Coughlin also. When he was the headcoach of my Jaguars, he did some pretty good things but just couldn't pull it off. I'm glad to see him get his superbowl.
Also thrilled that Miami remains the only undefeated team. It would have been a sin if the Patriots had been busted cheated and accomplished that in the same year. I guess Karma came through again.
And Bill B. has always been know as a little B##CH. Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy!

pontius

I can't stand Bilechik (sp?), but what was classless about what he did? they ran the clock off to 0:00, he went to mid-field and had a lengthy handshake with Coughlin. then, they put a meaningless 1 second back on the clock after almost the entire NE team was headed for the locker room. it's almost like they did it to rub his face in it. if I were him, I'd have done the same thing.

crashbandicoot

I think the whole patriots team showed a lack of class brady was on his way down the tunnel before they even snapped that last play off . Coward ! stick it out and congradulate the winners on a well played game .

nyyankeees

I don't usually watch football and didn't care who won but congrats to the Giants and congrats to Nano Reefer. Since I am a die hard NY Yankees fan, I know how great it feels when "your team" wins big.

itom37

Originally Posted by Nano Reefer
http:///forum/post/2456139
I told you guys! all the way! you said "perfect pats" i stuck it out! SUPERBOWL CHAMPS!!! You were hatin' for the threads i started and my avatar! You said they would lose to dallas, you said lose to the pack, and the pats! The pats even trademarked "19-0"! we were underdogs the whole season and we showed yo @$$ up! Now what? Now what?
YEAH BIG BLUE ! ! !
Oh my.

johnnyd

you al are gay who talk sh*t! grow up stop hating on the pats. they are a better team overall the lost once. blame it on cheating. it they lost those games nobody would have said they cheated but since they won people make up b.s it funny.

bottom line pats are one of the best teams right now along with the giants. suck it up haters and man up! i will no respond to people writing to my comment! thanks

aquaknight

Wow, Belichick is really the scum of the earth. NEVER has a head coach showed such a lack of grace. You're a god **** professional, act like one. If I were never to see him again, I would be very satisfied.

nano reefer

BJoe23 wont be showing up for a while... me and Uncle Vinny took care of him down by the river.
Well give some credit to the pats, first team ever to go 18-1 and not win the superbowl...
Patriots: 18-0 with ONE GIANT LOSS !

al mc

Congratulations Giants and their fans! I am A Pat's fan and tip my hat to your team. They played like they wanted it more. Ever time the ball went up for grabs or was on the ground the Gmen always came away with it.
.........I give you your due

PS..I am more upset that I have to see Garo Yepremian/Don Shula and the old 'fins' drink champagne and crow about how great they were than that the Pats lost.

kerriann

being a die-hard steeler fan myself, yesterday was the greatest day of my life. if my boys can't pull it off it feels AMAZING to see the patriots come to a screeching halt!
GREAT WORK GIANTS!!

agent-x

Originally Posted by Nano Reefer
http:///forum/post/2456139
YEAH BIG BLUE ! ! !
That was awesome!!!!!
(I have a Plaxico signed jersey on the way)

sigmachris

Originally Posted by Pontius
http:///forum/post/2456161
I can't stand Bilechik (sp?), but what was classless about what he did? they ran the clock off to 0:00, he went to mid-field and had a lengthy handshake with Coughlin. then, they put a meaningless 1 second back on the clock after almost the entire NE team was headed for the locker room. it's almost like they did it to rub his face in it. if I were him, I'd have done the same thing.
Randy Moss got raked over the coals years ago when he was with Minnesota for leaving the field with seconds left during a regular season game and abandoning his teammates. Bellechek should get the same treatment or even worse since he is the coach.