How Do you know if an Anenome is Dead??

diane4

I have a green recordia in my tank. Small little guy about the size of a 1/2 dollar coin. Pretty color under the blue actenic lighting. He has alread split once. They are neat creatures.

bang guy

Those prices for Ricordea sound high unless they are an exotic. Ricordea in general would definately thrinve in a tank set up like yours. IMO they would be an excellent choice but um.... shop around ;) I received some from this site and I am very pleased with them.

1968oldsma

if you dont mind me asking do you feed the pylops in the Tank? i am a bit new at the whole coral deal i just want to make sure i have my stuff straight before i get one of these.

bang guy

I tend to feed anything with a mouth and a digestive system. That includes stoney corals and polyps but not Anthelia or Xenia.

golfish

Originally Posted by Beth
Mark, this site started 9/99 which would make you one of the first members here, even before me? I started 1/2000.

Beth, I'm pretty sure it was 10/99..I joined -- and SWF about the sametime...RDO and AL sometime around 4/99.....
I joined but didn't post very much. I came back around the time Mr Bubbles started up around 02? I guess its kind of your fault, well, maybe not yours along but yours and all the others who thougth they were promoting me and then didn't have nads to back me up when the time came...Now that's where the ego (ego? maybe not ego, maybe I just expected some backing) kicks in