I need a super bowl snack that will impress a girl...

lil.guppy

Take a pineapple and cut the top off. Take the insides out like a pumpkin and try to keep them in cube shape or circle shape. Fill the pineapple with vanila yogurt or pudding. (or chocolate I guess)
Get some tooth picks and put the peices of pineapple on toothpicks and stick them in the sides of the pineapple. Use the pineapples lid to keep it fresh. You can add other things to the sticks like cubed cheese, strawberries stuff like that that would go well with your yogurt or pudding choice.

yearofthenick

From what I've seen, JTT rarely follows up with his threads. Being his brother, I think I he'll be OK with me giving an update. He made the Sugar free Dulce De Leche cheesecake and it was a hit. He did a test-cake the day before and burnt the crust a little, but outside of that it was good.
He said this girl he was interested in brought her boyfriend

But apparently he was a total punk and JTT doesn't think he'll last long. I'm still not sure exactly what's going on between JTT and this girl. I'm hopeful - he needs a good woman.

jtt

sorry i didnt reply earlier, ive been at work all day.
Like yearofthenick said, the cheesecake was a complete hit. next to the happenings of the tv it was the most exciting thing the whole night.
as for the female, yeah, apparently, there is a boyfriend. he is a little punk and about 1/3rd the size of me, i could easily crush him to dust, however, she really has taken a shine to him.
so, out of respect for my fellow man, i am breaking off any pursuit of this girl. I am sure that we will hang out from time to time, but, no, i wont be going after her anymore.
the end

pumper

You shouldnt put so much effort in to one woman. If you meet a chick and you get her number, don't get all stupidly excited, go out and try to get another girls number.
Oh, and you never told me your age?

pumper

Originally Posted by JTT
http:///forum/post/2939756
Like yearofthenick said, the cheesecake was a complete hit. next to the happenings of the tv it was the most exciting thing the whole night.
as for the female, yeah, apparently, there is a boyfriend. he is a little punk and about 1/3rd the size of me, i could easily crush him to dust, however, she really has taken a shine to him.
so, out of respect for my fellow man, i am breaking off any pursuit of this girl. I am sure that we will hang out from time to time, but, no, i wont be going after her anymore.
the end

Dude, don't have any respect for your fellow man. If this guy had a chance or any other guy for that matter- to pick up and desecrate your woman, chances are they would.

yearofthenick

Originally Posted by Pumper
http:///forum/post/2939918
Dude, don't have any respect for your fellow man. If this guy had a chance or any other guy for that matter- to pick up and desecrate your woman, chances are they would.
Don't forget karma though, man. He might never have that problem if he never dishes it out.

sepulatian

Originally Posted by JTT
http:///forum/post/2939756
the end
Ah, I am sorry that things didn't work out. You don't want a girl that flirts while she has a boyfriend anyway. That is just plain wrong and shows what kind of a girl she really is.

yearofthenick

Originally Posted by sepulatian
http:///forum/post/2939925
Ah, I am sorry that things didn't work out. You don't want a girl that flirts while she has a boyfriend anyway. That is just plain wrong and shows what kind of a girl she really is.
+1 very good point, man.