I need help

meowzer

Sorry things are still rough, BUT I am glad you are going to get some much needed help....hang in there....

ironeagle2006

Things are NOT getting better they are getting WORSE. Just got the call from the Hosptial they are Transferring my Mother to Local Major Care Unit in the Major Teaching Hosptial 2 Hours from here. Even the Nurses here are getting worried. My mother has not begun to ecover at all and is in their words going backwards on eher recovery. They are wondering if she is going to make it. When after a Simple Surgery she was required to be on a Ventalator for 20 Hours before she could Breathe on her ownb there is something Major going on. They think her organs are damaged from her Diabites and if so she might be a goner but they are not saying it. However they are transferring her via Helicopter instead of ground so that tells me something there.

reefraff

Hang in there. I would assume if they didn't think she could pull through they wouldn't go to the steps to move her. Whatever happens keep your family close.

ironeagle2006

Finally got some GOOD NEWS!!!. For the first time in over a week my mother knows were she is. The hospital she is in they tried a cocktail of Antibotics to get the infection under control. Lets just say 4 differant meds at the same time are doing the trick it seems. So Far we are going on Saturday to see her and will have an update for you again then. Thank you all for all your prayers.

ironeagle2006

Saw her Yesterday things were Great at the time. However got a call from the Hospital this morning that she nees More Surgery there is some bleeding in the belly and they do not know where it is cvoming from. So they have a choice ope her UP and find it and stop it or do nothing and let her die since she is on blood thinners. I told them Open her up and try and stop it.

ironeagle2006

My Mother is NOT freaking doing Better is doing WORSE it seems. Sunday as we know she has Surgery to fix a Bleed they thought they got it. However I am not so sure as today I found out she needed 2 Pints of FPC and then 2 Pints of Whole Blood to get her Blood count back up. Then to top my Nightmare off at home my Washer Blew up 2 weeks ago. GE declared it Unrepairable Finally and the Replacement Shows up today. Well get this crap the SUCKER BROKE AFTER ONE LOAD OF LAUNDRY. Someone Please put me in a Rubber Walled room for a week so I can scream my lungs out. I do not think I can can take MUCH MORE OF THIS CRAP.

flower

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironeagle2006 http:///forum/thread/382646/i-need-help/20#post_3345076
My Mother is NOT freaking doing Better is doing WORSE it seems. Sunday as we know she has Surgery to fix a Bleed they thought they got it. However I am not so sure as today I found out she needed 2 Pints of FPC and then 2 Pints of Whole Blood to get her Blood count back up. Then to top my Nightmare off at home my Washer Blew up 2 weeks ago. GE declared it Unrepairable Finally and the Replacement Shows up today. Well get this crap the SUCKER BROKE AFTER ONE LOAD OF LAUNDRY. Someone Please put me in a Rubber Walled room for a week so I can scream my lungs out. I do not think I can can take MUCH MORE OF THIS CRAP.

We can't do much more than just say a prayer and hope for the best...You need a distraction. Watch a movie, take a nice long walk...Stuff breaks and you can't let it get to you. Take a deep breath and find some way to distract yourself from all the crazy around you..find your center, this too shall pass.

ironeagle2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by reefraff http:///forum/thread/382646/i-need-help/20#post_3345126
Hey the washer gives you something you can take your frustration out on. Hang in there.
Yeah it Does give me Someone namely the General Electric Cutomer Service Reps that I sometimes Get thru to. Spent 2 PLUS hours on hold today to get thru to them needless to say when I did get thru it was NOT PRETTY for them. The Person I talked to learned some words I don't think are taught in the Indian School of Customer Service Skills. IIRC I called him his Supervisor and the CEO of GE everything but a White Person today and then still got them to Apologize TO ME for their Screwed up Washer.

ironeagle2006

Mom is out of the Critical care portion of the recovery now FINALLY. She was admitted today into what is called ECF which means Extended Care Facility were people are to sick to go home or to a Nursing home but are to well for standard Hospital care. So she is there for 4-6 weeks tot6al. Me on the other hand I am going to LOOSE what is left of my Hair and MIND by the time I am thru dealing with GE over my POS washing machine. 2 weeks ago it broke BIG TIME the Suspension system broke on it thing is less than a week old. Repairman and GE declared it Unrepairable and I was given a New one from GE. Well that showed up on Jan 4th.
HERE IS WHAT HAPPENED WITH THAT POS WASHED ONE LOAD IN IT WORKED FINE PUT THE SECOND LOAD IN IT THE FREAKING MOTOR BLEW UP IN IT I MEAN IT CAME APART INTERNALLY. NOW I AM WITHOUT A WASHER AGAIN FOR HOW FREAKING LONG AND ALL I AM GETTING FROM GE IS WE WILL WORK WITH YOU ON THE NEEDED REPAIRS ######## YOU WILL BUY THIS THING BACK FROM ME.

meowzer

Well I am glad to hear things are getting better with your mother
BUT....don't kill yourself over a dumb washer.....just take a deep breath, if you have to go to the laundromat (YUCK I KNOW) once or twice, it will be ok.......breathe breathe

gemmy

I'm glad that your mother is doing better.
Now, like Meowzer said don't kill yourself over the washer. Just be glad you aren't me and have to do all your laundry at a laundromat. I have to do all my laundry at a laundromat, since I live in an apartment. Today, I got locked out of the laundromat since my rude ***** purposely locked me out. Luckily, I had a key but we aren't supposed to lock the laundromat, and I had to carry my laundry for an extra trip back and forth to my apartment.

ironeagle2006

Here is my history on Washers had a Frigidaire Affinaty Model that was supposed to be a Consumers Report Best Buy Model. Well considering I went thru 3 Door seals in less than 18 Months had 2 contol panels Blow and also had multiple Pump Failures not including the freaking times I had to take it apart for a Plugged Filter I was gald to see it leave. Then I bought one of GE's new Top lad HE's was told it would have none of the problems YEAH FREAKING RIGHT. They just eat Tub Suspension systems and walk all over the place if out of Balance.