I need help

meowzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironeagle2006 http:///forum/thread/382646/i-need-help/20#post_3345957
Here is my history on Washers had a Frigidaire Affinaty Model that was supposed to be a Consumers Report Best Buy Model. Well considering I went thru 3 Door seals in less than 18 Months had 2 contol panels Blow and also had multiple Pump Failures not including the freaking times I had to take it apart for a Plugged Filter I was gald to see it leave. Then I bought one of GE's new Top lad HE's was told it would have none of the problems YEAH FREAKING RIGHT. They just eat Tub Suspension systems and walk all over the place if out of Balance.
I never had any luck with washers or dryers till I went to Sears

I do not have a top of the line anything, BUT (knock on wood) have had no issues with my set (Sears set)

1snapple

sears is just an awesome place to buy stuff, it's like a hardware type target (target because walmart sucks)

reefraff

I love Walmart but I wouldn't buy major appliances from them. I have a GE washer and dryer and they have been great but we went with their top of the line top load stuff. I've heard both theirs and sears low end stuff is absolute crap.

meowzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by reefraff http:///forum/thread/382646/i-need-help/40#post_3346020
I love Walmart but I wouldn't buy major appliances from them. I have a GE washer and dryer and they have been great but we went with their top of the line top load stuff. I've heard both theirs and sears low end stuff is absolute crap.
Mine from Sears are not the bottom end, BUT definitely not the top....LOL....They are average Kenmores......BUT a heck of a lot better then anything I ever had before :)

reefraff

I'll never own another Kenmore fridge. Replaced about a 9 year old one because the ice maker was poorly designed and the new one we bought was worse. That was a high mid level model, bout 2200 bucks worth.

meowzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by reefraff http:///forum/thread/382646/i-need-help/40#post_3346052
I'll never own another Kenmore fridge. Replaced about a 9 year old one because the ice maker was poorly designed and the new one we bought was worse. That was a high mid level model, bout 2200 bucks worth.
LOL...I just had to go look at the model of my fridge....I knew we got it from sears though
It's A Frigidaire.....has an ice maker....no problems ..EVER (knocks on wood) I think it's 3 or 4 yeras old...hmmmmm...I don't remember
time to check the files

mylady

I'm so sorry IronEagle, you are dealing with so much. I also have young children and know the tonradoes they are. If I was closer I'd offer to take the kids for some playdates. My kids would be thrilled. I lost my mom 3 years ago unexpectedly. She was living with my sister and I get a phone call that my sister is home from work and can't find our mom. Car is there, keys, purse, but no mom. I was on the phone with her when she walked into the basement and found her. Her heart had just stopped while doing laundry, she was 55. My mom always turned to me when she needed help as she knew I was the one that was most likely to be able to actually follow through, I know that pressure. My dad had a heart transplant 7 years ago. I remember the worry and seeing him in the ICU month after month waiting. It's such a helpless feeling and so draining.
I have found that I need to accept help when offered. The people in my church were wonderful when I was at my worst. Dropping meals off on my porch and ringing the bell knowing I was in no condition to see anyone. They even offered to come clean my house but I was too embarassed to let them in. I had let everything go to hell.
I'm glad you are getting some reprieve. The weight of that kind of pressure can seem suffocating. I pray your mom recovers quickly. You need all the energy you can get with two little ones at home. Mine are a bit older now (7 and 4) but they were 1 and 4 when my mom passed and it was about all I could do to get through the days trying to take care of them. I let them eat pretty much whatever they wanted, wear whartever, watch however much TV etc, if they were still alive and well when hubby got home, the day was a success back then.

ironeagle2006

Update the Infection is cleared up now her Heart is going bad on her. She is already Battery Operated with a FULL pacemaker Defib Combo with all the Normal interal Wires ablated to stop AFIB in her. Her Cardiac Enzemes are thru the roof. Someone PLEASE GIVE ME A Fith of Jose Curevo please I need it.