Ignore this post

S

sinner's girl

This post is still being ignored? I haven't been on in a few days (so sue me, i have school and bought wedding dress and Bridemaid dresses this weekend).
I take a break to see what going on here, and this post is still on the first page (last one on first page), can't let it fall to the second page so BUMP....
Has steamboat viewed this thread yet???

nacl-h2o

Hay slick
Bump is a post someone makes for the sole purpose of moving a thread back up to the top to catch more views and hopefully more responses. Bump, ^^^, ^bump^, or ^
Sinner's G
I think he did, he just refuses to admit it.
And for those of you who complained that there was nothing in here,(I guess my pic wasn't good enough) here is a joke. Does this fill the requirment.
A professor at Auburn University was giving a lecture on the supernatural.
To get a feel for his audience, he asked, "How many people here believe in ghosts?" About 90 students raised their hands. "Well, that's a good start. Out of those of you who believe in ghosts, do any of you think you've seen a ghost?" About 40 students raised their hands. "That's really good. I'm really glad you take this seriously. Has anyone here ever talked to a ghost?" 15 students raised their hands."Has anyone here ever touched a ghost?" 3 students raised their hands. "That's fantastic. Now let me ask you one more question ... Have any of you ever made love to a ghost?"
Billy Bob, way in the back raised his hand. The professor took off his
glasses, peers toward the back of the room and says, "Son, in all the years I've been teaching this class, no one has claimed to have made love to a ghost. You've got to come up here and tell us about your experience."
The redneck student replied with a nod and a grin, and made his way to the podium. As he reached the front of the room, the professor said, "Well, now, tell us what it's like to have --- with a ghost?" Billy Bob replied, "Geeeeez! From way back thar I thought you said "Goats." :D

killyah

Whaaaaaaa 1367 Views!!!!! glad to see that this is still around, lets keep it going!! :D lets see how far it will go on for :p 2000 VIEWS :cool:

ladyhawk

The sad thing is I read EVERY single post AND now I am going to be late for work.
Man....
I should have done this from work.:D

krusk

I can't hold it any more, 1348 hits
I want to see if I'm missing any thing
ROLF
THE RED SPONGE IS RETURNING
:D

S

sandy

Gosh, talk about late for supper. Just caught this one. lol. Hi All.
Sandy

shrade

Boy I tell ya, I saw this post and thought it was my answer to my fish disease problem. I first looked at it and saw "Ig nore this post" which I believe in Latin means "Ich Cure" this post. I was concentrating very hard trying to learn the best way to cure my ailing fish.
I had thought everone had gone crazy, then i realized that Im full of it and couldn't ignore the post.:D
Just wanted to keep hope alive.
:D :D :D :D