I'm getting a 750 gal...need ideas!

crimzy

Bioneck... your tank sucks!!! It is not at all representative of the ocean. Where is all the disgusting algae? Where are the faded, half dead fish? You come here and post pics of a huge, crystal clear system, with all of these colorful, healthy, active fish... who are you trying to kid??? Not impressed at all...

Actually, your tank is freaking incredible, (but you know that already). If I didn't go with rays in my setup, I would have something very similar to yours, (except that your tank would make my measly 450 look like a nano). Great job with your system. But that tank NEEDS an eel!!
Awesome!!!

bioneck47

Originally Posted by crimzy
http:///forum/post/3025703
Bioneck... your tank sucks!!! It is not at all representative of the ocean. Where is all the disgusting algae? Where are the faded, half dead fish? You come here and post pics of a huge, crystal clear system, with all of these colorful, healthy, active fish... who are you trying to kid??? Not impressed at all...

Actually, your tank is freaking incredible, (but you know that already). If I didn't go with rays in my setup, I would have something very similar to yours, (except that your tank would make my measly 450 look like a nano). Great job with your system. But that tank NEEDS an eel!!
Awesome!!!

Thankyou very much crimzy and everyone else for all of your compliments and for hanging around with me on this build. It's been a long and hard road to get to this point, and I don't think I would have been able to do it without everyone's help and encouragement here on swf.
Thanks to all of you!!

Still much more to come...
Oh and crimzy, I have a zebra eel in my 55g fowlr right now. I just don't know if I want to add an eel to this tank, feeding him would be a pain considering the depth of the tank and all of the triggers that I have.

it's chuck

IDK when my SFE gets hungry he gets his food
I don't feed him until he starts to come out and hunt when I feed which is only once maybe twice a week, and then I just drop in large chunks of food and he comes out and grabs them from the water column. I think a big gray or goldentail would be awesome in your tank

bioneck47

Thankyou again everyone, I'm so glad you guys/gals are enjoying this build. I know I have, at least most of the time.
Taking some more pics tomorrow with the new additions out of qt and also planning on taking some video of the tank soon.

R

rcreations

Get a goldheart trigger! lol
I hear ya about the eel. It'd be really hard to feed it in a tank that deep, with all the triggers around. I have a zebra moray in my other tank and while it does come out for food, it's not very fast.

A

arlene1995

Originally Posted by bioneck47
http:///forum/post/3027370
I think I'm done adding triggers for now, they are just such aggressive eaters, but my favorite species of fish by far.

Woops... shoulda specified I meant the eel not the trigger... However, the trigger is amazing... I almost
got one a while back...

A

arlene1995

Originally Posted by RCreations
http:///forum/post/3027545
It'd be really hard to feed it in a tank that deep, with all the triggers around.
That's a good point... forgot that it was like 4ft. deep...

ccampbell57

Bio - just sweet man...unreal.
I love the pair of Indicus! I have always wanted a pair of them since they school in the wild.
Cant wait to see the tank once you have it fully stocked...awesome job!