IRC (Indiana Reefers Club)

O

otty

Originally Posted by Fishgeek01
He is already signed up... beat ya to it... Yep I am right behind the apartments, I throw rocks at them all the time lol jk
I got another guy up in the Engineering Dept that may join, I keep on him everyday. He may come around and say yes before the meeting. That would make 4 of us from Toyota.

I

indydirk

Hey Jay ........ With the Colts win this evening over the Ravens, you gonna have a "Large Screen TV" and drinks for us during the meeting??? If not, I'll just have to settle on a small TV and chips. See ya there.

fishgeek01

I am told the game is at 6:30 on Sunday, does anyone know if that is right... I am all for the drinks and big tv, but we may have to settle with drinks and a samller tv, plus, and here is the kicker, no cable, the game will come in it just isn't the best quality enough to see it though, you just can't count the pimples on their faces like with hd.... I like listening to it on the radio as well, so no worries for me. The game will be on, anyone that wants to stick around is more than welcome to. I will have some drinks available so open to all who want to stay.

fishgeek01

Originally Posted by Otty
I got another guy up in the Engineering Dept that may join, I keep on him everyday. He may come around and say yes before the meeting. That would make 4 of us from Toyota.
Who all is from toyota, I have you and Kogle, who else is there, I might be missing someone... Just want to make sure I am not...

fishgeek01

ah, there is number three, I wasn't sure if they worked there or not, yep, sent them the stuff, they should be there. Lets get that number 4 on here as well, we are going to have quite the meeting. Lots of people showing up I think.

O

otty

ah, there is number three, I wasn't sure if they worked there or not, yep, sent them the stuff, they should be there. Lets get that number 4 on here as well, we are going to have quite the meeting. Lots of people showing up I think.
I spoke with him again this morning and I think he is ready. I will hit on him some more and then hopefully get you his address. Matt said it is a go with the reef club sight so I will let you know more when he sets me up.

bronco300

hey...can everyone who is bringing a frag(s) to trade list it here so everyone knows what is coming....i'd hate from someone to make a big drive and bring a coral and not being able to get it traded/etc and have to take the poor little guy back,lol..

I

indydirk

Originally Posted by Bronco300
hey...can everyone who is bringing a frag(s) to trade list it here so everyone knows what is coming....i'd hate from someone to make a big drive and bring a coral and not being able to get it traded/etc and have to take the poor little guy back,lol..
I will have 2 tomato clowns (small ones) if someone wants to trade for them. Anybody interested ??? If not, I'll just leave home.

O

otty

sounds good let me know if i can be of any help...
It is up and running so hopefully we will catch people on both sights. He made me a moderator so let me know what you want me to post. I sent you an e-mail giving you the link. Here is something that Matt posted that may help us.
http://www.masna.org/members/Start%20a%20Club.PDF
Looking forward to Sunday, Bruce told me he finally sent you his e-mail and said he would join. That's one more to add, house going to be big enough....

fishgeek01

Its going to be a little tight at the meeting Otty, but nothing we can't handle, I am expecting about 15 people or so, should be a great turnout. I have lots to "trade". So everyone come prepared. I will also be giving away afew things if you are lucky enough.... DOOR PROZES ROCK!!!!!!!!
Happy swimming...

I

indydirk

Howdy all ....... I have two tomato clowns for sale or trade if anybody is interested and will be at the meeting, let me know, otherwise I won't bother in taking them. I can't see putting the stress on them just to put them back in the same tank. :happyfish So if you are interested let me know today or tomorrow, otherwise they stay home. See ya there.

I

indydirk

Hey all, sorry I couldn't make it to the meeting, had a family crisis caused by the snow. How did the 1st meeting of the I.R.C. go, and what happened? Someone send me an e-mail and give me some details please. Hope to see you next month.

O

oreo12

Man that is too bad I was hoping you would have had a great kick off. Sundays are a bad time for me. Sat evenings would work most always fro me. Sunday is a church and family day for me. I work with my church's youth group so it is hard fore to get away.

bronco300

yea, it was pretty disappointing...if it doesnt work for most we'll see what we can do about switching it

I

indydirk

OK, OK, so the 1st meeting didn't go very well (snow, game, family ... whatever the excuse). I want to see this thing get up a go, so let's keep up the chatter and don't give up. I, for one, am looking forward to the next meeting, and I will do my best to make it to that one. Keep in touch guys and gals............