IRC (Indiana Reefers Club)

O

otty

Hey the three of us that showed up had a good time shooting the chit and gazing into Jay awsome tank. I being a new-be really enjoyed the fragging demo, never knew it was that easy. Did some swapping on some item and you'll catch me at the next one. I really enjoy talking to someone about saltwater that doesn't roll their eyes when you mention it, (Mommy)...

Let me know if it changes from the 3rd sunday next month, if not then I will see all of you at Jay's again. Maybe by April I will have the 265 gal I just bought up and running at the house and we can have the meeting here. I am in the process of mounting it in the wall with a 3 sided view (front, back, and 1 short side). It is my dream tank and I've always wanted one flush in the wall. Came across one I couldn't pass up, obsession.......

c ya

kogle

265 gallon? Have you been shopping while I'm gone?

What are the measurements on that bad boy? Japan is fun so far. It's kind of disappointing to have made a meal of half of my tank inhabitants "cousins"
Jay I'm still looking forward to the first meeting I can attend.
Syanara...

O

oreo12

I got brave yesterday and fraged my toadstool. It was outgrowing its location. I don't know if anyone in the club would be interested in any once they take let me know and maybe I can get them to the next meting.

crazyfrog

I've been wanting a toadstool. Let me know when its available. I've been making frags of my zoos(?) since I keep finding single polyps floating around in my tank. I've made 2 that have single polyps right now and a small (10-20 polyps) frag that broke off the main colony. If anyone is interested in pink birdsnest mine is growing quite well and I could break off a piece. So things should be ready for trade in the next couple meetings.
I'm not sure how Sundays work for us because we usually go to the in-laws for dinner on sundays (tradition) plus if we're driving down to Columbus for these meetings it would be easier to recover if it was on Saturdays. Just my opinion.

bronco300

well why doesnt everyone post the top 2 days(and time frames for that day) that you can make it...then we can see which works for most and try that out.

O

otty

KOgle said:
265 gallon? Have you been shopping while I'm gone?

What are the measurements on that bad boy? Japan is fun so far. It's kind of disappointing to have made a meal of half of my tank inhabitants "cousins"
Jay I'm still looking forward to the first meeting I can attend.
Those comments are not necessary. Please refrain from rude, derogatory, or racial remarks.

kogle

I don't know how the shirt thing will work out. We're not actually in Nagoya like I thought. We did go to Nagoya this past weekend but I couldn't find the Harley shop. I'll keep checking though...

O

otty

I will look for a address to give you, where are you at now? You must be working hard, everytime I check swf.com your online.....
Nice to get paid to have fun isn't it???

O

otty

Here are the address, don't know where you are at:
Access Ltd.
3-17-3 Kasama Sakae
Yokohama, Kanagawa 247-0006
Japan
Yokohama, KNG, JPN 247-0006
81-45-891-5777
Akira Shokai, Ltd.
1059-6, Nagakuni
Tsuchiura, IBR, JPN 300-0817
81-29-822-6666
Alpha Co., Ltd.
69-2, Oshima,
Niigata, NGT, JPN 950-0953
81-25-290-8080
Asia Rigyo
5-23 Masago-cho
Gifu, Gifu 500-8864
Japan
Gifu, GFU, JPN 500-8864
81-58-252-2659
Auto Center Maehata, Ltd.
6137-1, Shimoedo
Kani, GFU, JPN 509-0203
81-574-63-1188
Auto Center Yamada Co., Ltd.
14-6, Nishimachi Nishi
Chiryu, AIC, JPN 472-0023
81-566-83-2303
Auto John Bull Co., Ltd.
1-8, 19 Chome, Jyujodohri
Asahikawa, HKD, JPN 078-8220
81-166-32-5155
Auto Land Sapporo Co., Ltd.
1, 43, 1 Chome
Atsubetsuchuohsanjo
Atsubetsu-ku
Sapporo, HKD, JPN 004-0053
81-11-892-3373
Auto Park Yoshioka
540 Yoshimuta-machi
Yashiro, Kumamoto 869-5161
Japan
Yashiro, KMT, JPN 869-5161
81-965-35-9500
Auto Rec, Ltd.
564, Seisei-Cho
Matsusaka, MIE, JPN 515-0039
81-598-51-5322

fishgeek01

Okay guys, lets try this again. I will be emailing everyone about the next meeting this evening, I am thinking of changing the date and the time. It seems that a Saturday meeting would be best for everyone, but the only problem is that I work on Saturdays, and it is impossible to get out of it. If we have the meetings on Saturdays it will have to be at 7:00 p.m. I am hoping this would not be a problem for most of you. The newsletter for this month will be sent out on Monday. There will be important information about our March trip in it, and it is important that any one that is planning on going meet this month to set it up with me. I will have details in the newsletter. Lets get this going guys, I think last time was bad timing all around, and we have something really specail here so lets do it...
Happy swimming

fishgeek01

News letter goes out Monday, next meeting is Feb the 17th at 7:00 p.m. Going with a Saturday evening to see if we can get more people to come, location is the same.

kogle

Hey Jay I don't get back in the good old US of A until the 24th of Feb. Still interested though and Saturdays at 7 sound good to me.

O

oreo12

Have you sent anything out yet? I have not received anything. I hope to have a friend from my work come as well.

fishgeek01

The newsletters went out, due to the weather on wednesday instead of monday (selling cars in the snow is fun) (and makes for a busy few days, before and after lol), sorry for the delay guys, but everyone should be receiving them soon... Let me know if anyone doesn't get them...

fishgeek01

Does anyone know if they are coming or not, trying to get an idea of the number of people to expect. Just let me know, I hope to see all of you there...
JAY

O

otty

Jay,
I just had someone call me today to DJ their wedding next saturday night..(late notice but it is still money), so I will not attend. I will drop by maybe this weekend or next week and give you my money for the trip. Saturdays may be difficult for me because I own a DJ business that works most saturday nights so we will have to see what your best turnout day is. If people don't show up like last time I would just move it back to sunday, seems like some are all talk and no action
. Hope your mag test turned out OK. Epson salt is the best additive.

I

indydirk

Jay, I will be there but as of today (Sat.) have not gotten the new newsletter. Is there any info in it that we need before the meeting? And just to let ya know early ... I will not be going in March.

fishgeek01

ok, due to my not so nice mail delivery person... the newsletters were even slower at getting out, but everyone should have receiced them by now. The meeting is 7:00 p.m. saturtday the 17th at my house, email me if you need the directions, everyone should have them but if they are needed I can email them to you or you can do a map quest. My tank was having some minor issues, but they were quickly resolved. My cardinals bred again yesterday while I wasa home so I got to watch again. Hopefully he will still be holding when everyone comes for the meeting.