Its that time of the year again

hunt

Im going hunting tonight and im gonna bring my camera, if i see anything ill try and get some pics and post them (nothing dead, i promise)

coral keeper

I love dissecting things. Squirrel anyone? I've got pictures in the middle of dissection, I'd post them but they are probably rated R, lots of blood. I hate hypocrites who say they should ban hunting but eat meat themselves and who love fishing...

levinjac

i just said there is sertain things that i think wrong killing but im ok with hunting i want to go myself

hunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by meowzer http:///forum/thread/380813/its-that-time-of-the-year-again/20#post_3315822
What do you mean TONIGHT!!!!!
Ha, im back. I mean that there is a farm behind my house (like a 50yd walk) and i go out at like 5-5:30 and come back at dark that the farmer lets us hunt on. I can go every day, but i usuallyy go every other day because my brother and i switch.
Anyways. I couldnt get any pics of what i saw but firt i saw a doe, then one walked out and i could see that it had antlers. It was either a 4 or a 6 point (i couldnt tell if it had brow tines or not). Then i saw an owl (couldnt tell what kind), those things are amazing, when they fly you cant hear a thing. that was my hunt in a nutshell, ill keep bringing my camera out and see what i can get.

meowzer

LOL...when I got home from work there were 4 deer by my mailbox.....all does, and one of them was my doe
.....I know this cause 3 ran in the trees, and she stopped to look at me...and did not keep running....I can talk to her and everything, and she will stay right there

meowzer

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW......New York Deer...LOL
so much bigger then the ones out here...I would have thought it would be the opposite....nope