Jaguars cheat

bjoe23

Originally Posted by Jerthunter
Oh, I thought that was what you were saying.. You mentioned that even if they cheat they won't have a chance... I see the word 'cheat' and automatically picture the patriots..
wow....

pontius

the Superbowl from 2 years ago that Pittsburgh "won" (I use that word extremely loosely) was the single worst officiated game I've ever watched at any level of football. Seattle might as well have stayed at home because the refs made it clear that Pittsburgh was going to "win" that game. so were you bitching and moaning about refs after that game??
*note: I'm a Panthers fan. I could not care less about the Seahawks. but I DO want to see a fairly officiated game when I watch one and the Seahawks were jobbed all game long in that Superbowl.

skipperdz

Im Surprised People Arent Saying The Patriots Were Behind All This...some Other Team Cheated....wierd

bjoe23

Originally Posted by Pontius
the Superbowl from 2 years ago that Pittsburgh "won" (I use that word extremely loosely) was the single worst officiated game I've ever watched at any level of football. Seattle might as well have stayed at home because the refs made it clear that Pittsburgh was going to "win" that game. so were you bitching and moaning about refs after that game??
*note: I'm a Panthers fan. I could not care less about the Seahawks. but I DO want to see a fairly officiated game when I watch one and the Seahawks were jobbed all game long in that Superbowl.
I agree with that, i dont like the Steelers but it was pretty bad.

tangman99

Well, 23 (make that 24, I took too long) posts and 165 views later, no one has jumped in behind you about how the Jags cheated. I watched the whole game and I saw bad calls on both sides as I mentioned.
The Jags and Steelers have never gotten along. Of all the home games I've been to, the Steeler fans were the worst I've ever seen and I'm a Gator so I know all about being and obnoxious fan.
One of the crown jewels was several years ago when Jaxson De Ville took one of the Steelers Terrible Towels and wiped his ass with it in the Endzone. He was fined by the NFL for it and the players paid his fine. That made headline news that evening.
Hines Ward may be the man, but he'll be watching the Jag's play against the Patriots this weekend with the rest of us. Will the Jag's beat the Pats? Who knows. Any team can win on any given day. I wouldn't count them out but I won't be betting any money on it either. I'll be doing the same thing I did this past weekend. Partying with good friends and enjoying the game. If the Jag's lose, I'll be bummed but I won't be whining about it.

ruaround

Originally Posted by TangMan99
Well, 23 (make that 24, I took too long) posts and 165 views later, no one has jumped in behind you about how the Jags cheated. I watched the whole game and I saw bad calls on both sides as I mentioned.
The Jags and Steelers have never gotten along. Of all the home games I've been to, the Steeler fans were the worst I've ever seen and I'm a Gator so I know all about being and obnoxious fan.
One of the crown jewels was several years ago when Jaxson De Ville took one of the Steelers Terrible Towels and wiped his ass with it in the Endzone. He was fined by the NFL for it and the players paid his fine. That made headline news that evening.
Hines Ward may be the man, but he'll be watching the Jag's play against the Patriots this weekend with the rest of us. Will the Jag's beat the Pats? Who knows. Any team can win on any given day. I wouldn't count them out but I won't be betting any money on it either. I'll be doing the same thing I did this past weekend. Partying with good friends and enjoying the game. If the Jag's lose, I'll be bummed but I won't be whining about it.

much like i did yesterday when my Bucs lost... i am still bummed (esp when i see the NY vs Dallas game time shown) but i am not whinning about the Bucs loss at all...

k-rok

Originally Posted by TangMan99
Well, like it or not - the Steelers would have won the game despite their terrible first half. The refs sealed the deal for the Jags with their bad calls and no-calls. I'm talking blatant holding here. C'mon, whoever was guarding James Harrison was actually grabbing the back of his Jersey and dragging him down. (He must have been the TACKLE lol) Sean Mahon was not holding but it took 2 points off the board for the Black n' Gold. Take this as whining if you will but I don't care if a bunch of fish geeks don't back me up. LOL The Jags may be playing next week but they all know in their heads they needed the refs help to get them there. How satisfied can they be with that? Enjoy the game and keep your eye on the Jags O-line and you'll see exactly what I'm "whining" about.

k-rok

Originally Posted by ruaround
much like i did yesterday when my Bucs lost... i am still bummed (esp when i see the NY vs Dallas game time shown) but i am not whinning about the Bucs loss at all...
If I was a Yuccaneers fan I wouldn't whine about their loss either - because I'd get nothing else done.

k-rok

Originally Posted by Pontius
So wtf do you care about this Jags cheating thread? Go start a thread about how your still crying about Super Bowl XL - you know the one where Willie Parker set the record for longest run and Hines Ward caught a TD pass from Randel-EL to become the MVP?

k-rok

Originally Posted by bjoe23
u can make excuse up all day. I doesnt matter, what teams win? WEll i think the jags beat the steelers, and i think the patriots are undefeated. Quit whinning

And you can go back to school to learn how to spell and construct a sentence. Hello? The Steelers would have won if their Defense wasn't being tackled from behind by the Jags O-line.

bjoe23

Originally Posted by K-ROK
And you can go back to school to learn how to spell and construct a sentence. Hello? The Steelers would have won if their Defense wasn't being tackled from behind by the Jags O-line.
I am in school, and I do know how to construct a sentence... Im not writing a book on the forums and even if I was you wouldn't be my teacher... You keep making excuses for the Steelers, get over it, they lost, better luck next year. Nobody has agreed with you so just drop it, this happens every game. Refs could call holding on every play but they dont unless its really bad....

k-rok

Originally Posted by bjoe23
I am in school, and I do know how to construct a sentence... Im not writing a book on the forums and even if I was you wouldn't be my teacher... You keep making excuses for the Steelers, get over it, they lost, better luck next year. Nobody has agreed with you so just drop it, this happens every game. Refs could call holding on every play but they dont unless its really bad....

My point exactly - it WAS really bad on every play - it's not an excuse - it's fact. Quit whining.

pontius

So wtf do you care about this Jags cheating thread? Go start a thread about how your still crying about Super Bowl XL - you know the one where Willie Parker set the record for longest run and Hines Ward caught a TD pass from Randel-EL to become the MVP?
funny how you didn't answer my question....were you bitching and moaning about how the refs cheated Seattle out of the Superbowl???? if not, then it's time for you to shut up about the refs now. in fact, if the Jags WERE cheating (which I saw no evidence of), then it's called "karma" because the Steelers didn't deserve the Superbowl that they were given.

05xrunner

I just enjoyed watching Ben Toothlessburger make himself look like the true QB he is. Pure CRAP. I still dont understand why people swing from his nuts. He is horrible. I wont cheer for the Steelers till they bench Ben. I hope the pats lose first round. that would be sooo sweet. They feel all like they are gods then POOF. that 16-0 means NOTHING.

ice4ice

The Pats will choke somewheres between the Playoffs and the Super Bowl. When they do, their 16-0 record won't mean s*** anymore ...
If the Jags don't stop them - the Cowboys will ...
Remember this - the 1972 Miami Dolphins went 16 - 0 from the start of their season to winning it all in the Super Bowl.

bjoe23

So where was the call on this play?

Yeah that looks fair. No problem.
Sad thing is he still caught the ball - Hines Ward is the man and better than anyone the Jags has. The Jags will be the ones getting destroyed next week as a broken down and tired Steelers team took them to the edge. I'll be smiling next weekend as the Jags get destroyed. =)
Ok, the jags wont get destroyed, but I tihnk they will lose. And if they lose i wont be because the Steelers broke them down, it will be because the Patriots are a better team...

bjoe23

Or you can make one on this year, you no how the Patriots are 16-0 and beat you, and how the Jags beat you in the playoffs?
Or how about the 3 Super Bowls the Patriots won, and we went through you everytime

bjoe23

Originally Posted by 05xrunner
I just enjoyed watching Ben Toothlessburger make himself look like the true QB he is. Pure CRAP. I still dont understand why people swing from his nuts. He is horrible. I wont cheer for the Steelers till they bench Ben. I hope the pats lose first round. that would be sooo sweet. They feel all like they are gods then POOF. that 16-0 means NOTHING.
Woa, woa, woa, slow down here.I think 16-0 means something because we beat every team, including you, we have the big MO (watch college football if you dont no what that means
), And it means that we made history (16-0, Most passing TDs, Most recieving TDs, Most points scored, to name a few). IF your team went 16-0 you wont think "the 16-0 means NOTHING"