Jaguars cheat

bjoe23

Originally Posted by Ice4Ice
The Pats will choke somewheres between the Playoffs and the Super Bowl. When they do, their 16-0 record won't mean s*** anymore ...
If the Jags don't stop them - the Cowboys will ...
Remember this - the 1972 Miami Dolphins went 16 - 0 from the start of their season to winning it all in the Super Bowl.
Ok, we will see....

And the Dolphins went 14-0 when they won the Superbowl...

05xrunner

Originally Posted by bjoe23
Woa, woa, woa, slow down here.I think 16-0 means something because we beat every team, including you, we have the big MO (watch college football if you dont no what that means
), And it means that we made history (16-0, Most passing TDs, Most recieving TDs, Most points scored, to name a few). IF your team went 16-0 you wont think "the 16-0 means NOTHING"
HAHAHAHAHAHA Are you talking to me as if I gave a rats ass about football at all. I can careless who wins or loses. I just watch from time to time. I love the people who get sooo defense about this crap like it actually makes a difference in there life if a team wins or loses. unless you are some gambler.
Go 2 seasons for 32-0 for all i care. It will still mean NOTHING at all to me. Hell steelers can go 16-0 and win super bowl for all i care either. its just a game with over paid players.

bjoe23

Originally Posted by 05xrunner
HAHAHAHAHAHA Are you talking to me as if I gave a rats ass about football at all. I can careless who wins or loses. I just watch from time to time. I love the people who get sooo defense about this crap like it actually makes a difference in there life if a team wins or loses. unless you are some gambler.
Go 2 seasons for 32-0 for all i care. It will still mean NOTHING at all to me. Hell steelers can go 16-0 and win super bowl for all i care either. its just a game with over paid players.
so why bother getting involved with this?

05xrunner

cause i just wanted to say how much of a Loser I think ben Rothlessburger is. I just like to see him fail, since he is all hype and nothing else.

bjoe23

cause i just wanted to say how much of a Loser I think ben Rothlessburger is. I just like to see him fail, since he is all hype and nothing else.
But i thought you dont watch football

05xrunner

i didnt say i never watched it. I said i can careless about it. i dont care who wins and i watch it when i am bored You dont have to watch it either to see him on the damn news all the time around here since the news never shuts up about him and make him sound like he is something good. DAMN DUDE WTF..This is the fuking internet. WHO CARES. Are you feeling like someone is treading on your ground cause I said I dont give 2 shits about the PATS or any football team.
Just go back to swinging from the Pats nuts if it makes you feel better.

natemd

Woa, woa, woa, slow down here.I think 16-0 means something because we beat every team, including you, we have the big MO (watch college football if you dont no what that means
), And it means that we made history (16-0, Most passing TDs, Most recieving TDs, Most points scored, to name a few). IF your team went 16-0 you wont think "the 16-0 means NOTHING"
Not saying that Moss getting 23 Touchdown receptions isn't a huge deal, but I still take issue with the fact that Jerry Rice got his 22 Touchdowns in a strike shortened year of only 12 games back when you could essentially jump on the recievers back and have him carry you down the field without a flag.

mie

i didnt say i never watched it. I said i can careless about it. i dont care who wins and i watch it when i am bored You dont have to watch it either to see him on the damn news all the time around here since the news never shuts up about him and make him sound like he is something good. DAMN DUDE WTF..This is the fuking internet. WHO CARES. Are you feeling like someone is treading on your ground cause I said I dont give 2 shits about the PATS or any football team.
Just go back to swinging from the Pats nuts if it makes you feel better.
Lets watch the language!Ok there genius...
For those of you that dont get it, Sports are going to be fiercely debated, and slandering and name calling as well as insults will happen it is a fact of life. But most of the people involved understand it and dont take it personal, sports would not be what it is today without the fans, it is part of the game.
So with that being said Seattle will beat green bay and move on to dominate.
So suck on that losers..
PS.. the stellers suck.

stdreb27

Originally Posted by burch2006
because madden is a pure football genious... (xl).
If your being sarcastic, here is a piece of football trivia for you. Who has the highest winning % for NFL coaches with 100 games?

Madden's .759 regular season winning percentage ranks as highest ever among coaches with 100 career victories. Only Hall of Fame coaches George Halas and Curly Lambeau had reached 100 career wins at an earlier age.
nfl.com
he as much as I HATE to say this is a football genius.

k-rok

Whoah we're getting off topic with all the "We did this" and "we did that" crap along with the Patriots losing in the SuperBowl after beating the Cheatuars. The topic here is that the Jags had to hold on every play to beat the Steelers yet the Steelers get nailed with a crap holding call to negate a 2 point conversion that would have sent the game into OT or led to a win. The Steelers are better than most teams out there - plain and simple. They almost beat the Jags regardless of the bad calls and large quantities of offensive holding and illegal blocks by their O-line. The Steelers earned their win in SB XL - they even beat the mighty Colts in their own house - a team expected by everyone to run away with the whole thing. My team has 5 Lombardi trophies and got them fair n' square - how many does your team have?
OH - PLEASE REMEMEBER TO WATCH THE JAGS/PATS GAME - KEEP YOUR EYE ON THE JAGS OFFENSIVE LINE - WATCH THEM TACKLE THE PATS DEFENSE. LOL

stdreb27

Originally Posted by K-ROK
Whoah we're getting off topic with all the "We did this" and "we did that" crap along with the Patriots losing in the SuperBowl after beating the Cheatuars. The topic here is that the Jags had to hold on every play to beat the Steelers yet the Steelers get nailed with a crap holding call to negate a 2 point conversion that would have sent the game into OT or led to a win. The Steelers are better than most teams out there - plain and simple. They almost beat the Jags regardless of the bad calls and large quantities of offensive holding and illegal blocks by their O-line. The Steelers earned their win in SB XL - they even beat the mighty Colts in their own house - a team expected by everyone to run away with the whole thing. My team has 5 Lombardi trophies and got them fair n' square - how many does your team have?
OH - PLEASE REMEMEBER TO WATCH THE JAGS/PATS GAME - KEEP YOUR EYE ON THE JAGS OFFENSIVE LINE - WATCH THEM TACKLE THE PATS DEFENSE. LOL
lol lets not forget the moronic going for 2 points 3 times and failing. come on.

bjoe23

Originally Posted by mie
Lets watch the language!Ok there genius...
For those of you that dont get it, Sports are going to be fiercely debated, and slandering and name calling as well as insults will happen it is a fact of life. But most of the people involved understand it and dont take it personal, sports would not be what it is today without the fans, it is part of the game.
So with that being said Seattle will beat green bay and move on to dominate.
So suck on that losers..
PS.. the stellers suck.
Very well said, and i think Seahawks face the pats in the super bowl

bjoe23

Your talking like the Steelers are the best team ever, there are atleast 4 teams better (Pats, Colts, Cowboys, Chargers...)

jtrzerocool

The Steelers are better than most teams out there - plain and simple.

you keep dreaming...

bronco300

49ers have 5 of those as well...but i sure wouldnt call them one of the best teams out there anymore....steelers' 4 from 1980 and before....that doesnt hold much water for me in 08

k-rok

The Steelers are consistantly in the top 10 teams of the NFL year after year. Last year was the worst year in recent memory as they went 8 - 8. Not many teams are as consistantly good as Pittsburgh. And look at the fan base - it's sad when the Steelers are playing on the west coast or in Texas and there is more black and gold in the stands than the home teams colors. Must be some reason why the Steelers have so many fans all over the country. (HINT: It's cuz they're better than most teams.....consistantly better.)

k-rok

Your talking like the Steelers are the best team ever, there are atleast 4 teams better (Pats, Colts, Cowboys, Chargers...)
No I'm talking like the Steelers are one of the best - because it's true. They just happen to play teams like the Jags who can't go toe to toe with the Steelers and win by playing fair - so they hold. That, coupled with some help from the blind refs and they got a win! Nice - I'd be proud of that. Yeah.

pontius

didn't the Steelers lose to the NY Jets this year? if so, they should have been banned from the playoffs on principal.

jtrzerocool

Originally Posted by Bronco300
49ers have 5 of those as well...but i sure wouldnt call them one of the best teams out there anymore....steelers' 4 from 1980 and before....that doesnt hold much water for me in 08
only reason my 49ers arnt in the playoffs is because every team that beat us this year CHEATED!