Jaguars cheat

k-rok

Originally Posted by mie
I cant wit till saturday's games.

Let the Cheat Bowl begin!!! WATCH THAT O-LINE OF JACKSONVILLE! THEY'RE GO GETTERS!

k-rok

Originally Posted by jtrzerocool
only reason my 49ers arnt in the playoffs is because every team that beat us this year CHEATED!

No, teams don't need to cheat to beat the Niners - teams like the Jags have to cheat to beat good teams....you know, like the Steelers. Be sure to watch the cheaters in action this week against the Pats......and against the Jags. lol

1journeyman

Folks, watch the language or go to the nearest bar and scribble on the walls of the bathroom stalls. Don't post it here.
Thanks to those that reported the offending posts. They have been removed.
Also, please do not quote offensive posts, as that just leads to more work for us when we have to delete multiple times.

ruaround

Originally Posted by K-ROK
The Steelers are consistantly in the top 10 teams of the NFL year after year.
Last year was the worst year in recent memory as they went 8 - 8. Not many teams are as consistantly good as Pittsburgh.
And look at the fan base - it's sad when the Steelers are playing on the west coast or in Texas and there is more black and gold in the stands than the home teams colors. Must be some reason why the Steelers have so many fans all over the country. (HINT: It's cuz they're better than most teams.....consistantly better.)
thats not true at all... in the last 10 years they have made the playoffs 5 times and have had 4 losing seasons (one 50/50)...
Dallas, Denver, NE, Jacksonville, Green Bay, Tampa Bay, NY Giants, NY Jets, Philly, Minnesota, Seattle, Tennessee, Sand Diego and even Miami have made it to the play offs as much if not more than the Steelers in the last 10 years... thats almost half the teams in the league...

bronco300

not to mention that a winning season doesnt really mean much if you cant at least get to the super bowl...isnt that what its all about? not going to the playoffs and get beat the first round, lol

bjoe23

Originally Posted by mie
Seattle and dallas, thats who i want to see.
Pats and Seahawks in Super Bowl

k-rok

Originally Posted by Bronco300
not to mention that a winning season doesnt really mean much if you cant at least get to the super bowl...isnt that what its all about? not going to the playoffs and get beat the first round, lol
Note I did not say "Perfect" team, I said consistantly "Good" team - and better than most.

mie

Damn the pats will be a tough one.
I am still hoping for a win on sat at green bay.
The last time seattle won a playoff game was in 19frickin83.

Well we were the underdogs last saturday and we beat the washington foreskins.
Lets hope matt plays better then bret.
This game might be one to watch for the ref's favoring because bret says this is his last year and he needs his ring.
OH poor baby.

tangman99

Originally Posted by bjoe23
Your talking like the Steelers are the best team ever, there are atleast 4 teams better (Pats, Colts, Cowboys, Chargers...)
Let's not forget the Jaguars!

k-rok

Originally Posted by TangMan99
Let's not forget the Jaguars!

LMAO - Best Cheaters of all time! Well, best cheaters without video-cameras of all time!

tangman99

LMAO - Best Cheaters of all time! Well, best cheaters without video-cameras of all time!
Man you are killing me!
You know, it's impossible to tell just reading text what the real tone is behind the words. It's pretty obvious you have convinced yourself that you are right (and I still point out after all these posts and all the readers no one is agreeing with you). I hope for the sake of your long term health that you really aren't as wound up over this as it appears. It's just not good for you.

But in the spirit of friendly competition . . .
HOW 'BOUT THEM JAGUARS!

bjoe23

Originally Posted by mie
Damn the pats will be a tough one.
I am still hoping for a win on sat at green bay.
The last time seattle won a playoff game was in 19frickin83.

Well we were the underdogs last saturday and we beat the washington foreskins.
Lets hope matt plays better then bret.
This game might be one to watch for the ref's favoring because bret says this is his last year and he needs his ring.
OH poor baby.
You made it to the super bowl a couple years ago

stdreb27

The Steelers are consistantly in the top 10 teams of the NFL year after year. Last year was the worst year in recent memory as they went 8 - 8. Not many teams are as consistantly good as Pittsburgh. And look at the fan base - it's sad when the Steelers are playing on the west coast or in Texas and there is more black and gold in the stands than the home teams colors. Must be some reason why the Steelers have so many fans all over the country. (HINT: It's cuz they're better than most teams.....consistantly better.)
lol not in dallas they don't.

But I can see where your comming from historically the Steelers are one of the more storied franchises. Fortunately the 'boys are just that much better.

stdreb27

Originally Posted by mie
NA, It would have been a way more wild game if it had been Washington. Every game between the 'boys and the skins ends up wild and wierd.

stdreb27

Originally Posted by mie
NA, It would have been a way more wild game if it had been Washington. Every game between the 'boys and the skins ends up wild and wierd. Not that last year wasn't wierd between the Seahawks and Cowboys. There just isn't the bad blood between those too. Now cowboys and idians, that is some bad blood.

liverock27

So did the Jags also cheat on Dec. 16th in that win and wouldn't that make the Jags 2-0 this season against the Steelers? Where were both of those games played?