Jobs?

I am a plant biologist, with most of my experience in plant pathology (diseases) of agriculture and horticulture plants. My most recent position was in biotechnology fermentation and manufacturing of organic plant pesticides and plant growth enhancers. Very cool until the economy crumbled.
Yes, I am a total bio-science geek.
A part of each of you is too to keep up with this hobby!
:p

jja

I am an electrcian and my wife works as an art director for a big 3(ford,g.m. and chrysler) funded company.

pferboy

i am a bartender and own my own small time lawn care business with a friend while i go to school. my girl friend just graduated last sunday with her degree in occupational therapy. hey LUVNLUK if you have any advise for her let me know.

kennynj

I'M A KITCHEN AND BATH DESIGNER. ALSO DESIGN
BARS, ENTERTAINMENT UNITS, LIBRARYS ETC.
HAVE TO SUPPORT THIS HOBBIE SOME HOW!!!

goatfish

I am a full time student majoring in ag. Right now I am finishing an internship in plant pathology (testing chemicals on peanut diseases).

donkeykong

I am a computer tech for the department of transportation of the state of california. I also do everything from work at a lfs when they need somebody to cover for them,landscaping for a friend who owns his own business and sometimes bits off more than he can chew, my father-in-law is a handyman and I help him when he needs an extra set of hands, I also go to school full time...yes and every once in a while in between all that and spending time with my wife and time on the tank i Will find an hour or 2 and sleep.

thebatcave

During the school year I am a student at the Universiuty of Wisconsin. During the summer I am an aqua guide at Underwater Adventures in the Mall of America.

jarrod

Mechanical Journeyman, but currently a member of sheetmetal workers local 124.
Wife is a stay at home mom.

hairtrigger

I used to work in an LFS back in college. I was also a big waste of life in college too. But, now I am somewhat productive, so I pride myself on just being a waste of space these days. :D

hairtrigger

Sorry, one more thing. Plum, that's awesome you're retired NYPD. Ever go to French Charlies? I forget which precint it was across from, but my Uncle owns it. He always hooks up the guys in the light blue. My friend is crazy... he took an assignment at a Fort Apache. Lunatic man. I was born and raised in the North Bronx. Not south, keep in mind. But, all NY. I live in ATL now. I almost worked for Cobb County Police after school. But, I am no authority figure, much less an a$$ kicker. :D