just how dirty can you get?

skirrby

just another for fun contest. this time on how dirty your skimmer cup can get in a week.. i just cleaned mine out. if you all want to participate.. clean out your skimmer cup. and post a pic.. then a week from today we can all post pics of what our skimmer cups look like.. seems like it would be fun.. and im sure you eurofeef people will win lol.
anyways heres mine after just being cleaned.

buzz

Wish you had posted this a week ago before I cleaned mine really good. Had some serious sludge caked on....

squidd

And the winner gets to send his/hers whole cupful of GUNK to Druluv...
Cause he thinks that stuff is beneficial to his tank...:D

kpk

Sounds fun to me, and a good reason to quit being lazy and clean the cup out. Was really nasty. Cleaned it about 2 minutes ago. Can't wait to see everyone's cups.

squidd

Originally posted by Melody
If Dru will pay for shipping I'll gladly send him mine! :D

If you win, I'll pay for the shipping so you can send it to him...:D

skirrby

wow bang, thanks for the lovely pic, i think ill use it as my wallpaper on my comp.. lolj/k
auctully i wasnt looking for skimmate pics, but rather pics of clean skimmer cups, then a week later a pic of the same skimmer cups to see who had the most skimate/dirtiest skimmer after the week.

fishking

Originally posted by fishking
ill post a pic tommorow and im going to win

you can forget about that cause i just had cleaned my skimmer and sump cause it overflowed

murray bmf

I know I'm a little late, but I'm in! This is a cool thread. How about setting up a time frame for all the folks who missed out on the first day, say like a 5 or 7 day period? Just a thought, either way I'm in!