Kevin's Tank!!!

kevin34

sixline is doing good but hasnt touched the flatworms yet
I am going on a trip to Atlantis Marine World with my local reef club this weekend and there is going to be a frag swap there so hopefully I will pick up some new stuff.

fishygurl

Originally Posted by Kevin34
http:///forum/post/2719350
sixline is doing good but hasnt touched the flatworms yet
I am going on a trip to Atlantis Marine World with my local reef club this weekend and there is going to be a frag swap there so hopefully I will pick up some new stuff.
have you been sucking them out? and let us know if you get any new frags!

kevin34

ya I siphoned as many out as I could during a water change but there are still quite a few but only on the glass from what I can see. the sixline hasnt even been in there a week though so I am going to give it some more time. If this goes on I will try some flatworm exit.

kevin34

well I just fed my sixline and he is very hesitant about leaving the rocks. All the pieces of mysis that were out by the glass he didnt go after. So I think once he gets fully acclimated to the tank those flatworms will be history...hopefully

kevin34

no the are not on the corals and I am starting to get control of the problem. I will be siphoning as many out as I can again tomorrow during a water change. sorry no new pics because my glass is pretty dirty. I have been waiting on cleaning the glass until the flatworm issue is taken care of so I dont make them spread more.

kevin34

siphoned out hundreds if not thousands of flatworms today, did a 25g or so water change, and gave my tank a good cleaning. pics of the purple rimmed monti will come later.

kevin34

wow. havnt posted here in a while. To be honest I completely forgot about my QT hahaha. I tested it today and the cycle is done (it probably has been for weeks now) lol. So I just need to get a HOB filter for it and do a water change and Ill be ready for my jawfish
. I also just ordered a really nice aussie acan frag which I should have on tuesday.