Lets Go Retro...

ruaround

Originally Posted by Michelle L
I'd like to bring back my 21 year old body. This 36 year old one just isn't cutting it.
:hilarious
Thats too funny...LMAO!!!

michelle l

Thanks...but, uh....I wasn't trying to be funny!

Anybody watch "I Love The 80's" on VH1?? I love that show!! Every time I watch it I see things that I forgot about!!

ruaround

Originally Posted by Michelle L
Thanks...but, uh....I wasn't trying to be funny!

Anybody watch "I Love The 80's" on VH1?? I love that show!! Every time I watch it I see things that I forgot about!!
Seen ALL of em!!! I love the 70's I love the 80's, I love the 80's stike back, I love the 80's 3-D, I love the 90's, I love the 90's strikes back and I love the Holidays... Those shows freaking ROCK!!!

ruaround

Arcade games that only cost a quarter...I took my kids to the arcade and every game cost a minimum of $1.00...some were $5.00!!!

salty tank

when i was a kid i played alota baseball, football, roller hockey, kick the can (we used a cone), go swimming, ghost in the graveyard and i was in golf leagues too. THose were the days. We also used to have alot of bon fires at my friends house down the street and at my house.

salty tank

Originally Posted by ruaround
How about bringing back...
VIDEOS ON MTV, MTV2 and VH1!!! get the reality TV shows out!!!
except Viva la Bam ofcourse...

DOWN with viva la bam
Up with wildboys. Wildboys is waaaaay better in my opinion.Viva la bam is the same thing. He picks on donvito and ruins his car.
Wildboys is crazy like jackass

salty tank

Originally Posted by lovethesea
DITTO !! Saturday mornings have not been the same since Bugs, Daffy and Scooby left.
All that Japanese/Chinese nonsence. Why don't their eyes open? Its like Speed Racer gone bad.
I still watch Nick at Night just to catch all the old stuff. I still miss The Three Stooges

THree stooges are great, i bought like 30 episodes on DVD

my way

The"Flintstones", "Wonderful World of Color" and"Bonanza" on sunday nights. Really old school!

squidd

Disco..!!! Saturday Night Fever..!!! (I must have watched that 10 times...and perfected every move)
I still got the "Moves" AND the white Polyester suit...(not so sure it fits, but dang it would be "tight"
)...Ohh..and them cool dude elevated black boots...Yeah..!!

Or..or...Miami Vice...Yeah...Sonny Crocket and Tubbs...Fast cars and Pastel T shirts with a nice Sport coat...
Or even better...Gold Chains on an open Hairy chest...

scubadoo

How bout some really cool Robot Gumball machines from the 50's/60's. THe latest addition to my vintage toy collection.

scubadoo

Originally Posted by My Way
Lets see some more of those vintage toys ScubaDoo.
Sorry bout the quality...tin litho windups Hanna Barbera..early 1960's...