Lets Make This The Biggest Thread Ever!!

J

jdragunas

i also have an engineer goby, but i don't have any pics of him yet... I'm going to rearrange my rock when i get corals. The same kind of setup, but a little more toward the middle, so it's not leaning against the sides, but there's still two mountains...

J

jdragunas

those are all pics i've taken over the past few months, but the full shots of my tank are from about 2 months ago.
I just have regular florescent lighting that came with the tank. Next month i'm getting PC's and after that, some corals!!! I'm so excited!!!

J

jdragunas

They go on at about 9:30 and off at about 9:30, so 12 hours every day. When i get the PC's i'm going to have the actinics on for about 11 hours and the daylights on for about 8 or so.

J

jdragunas

oooohhh i also got a feather duster. I'll have to post pics later, cause i don't have them with me.

J

jdragunas

That's a little long for your lights, I'd say turn them on for only 12 hours a day.
Feather dusters actually prefer low lighting. You could get some of those. Also, look up christmas tree worms. They're like feather dusters, but cooler looking! They have em on this website. They also have low lighting requirements!

J

jdragunas

OHHHH, Yeah, that's really short, you need to leave them on for longer than that!