Lets Make This The Biggest Thread Ever!!

treybomb

Originally Posted by pitbull01
I would pick up some Bacter-Vital from your LFS. If they don't have it, I am sure they can get it. It saves fish. It locks up ammonia and nitrites so they can be filtered.

i have something called Amquel right now this is supposed to remove nitrites and ammonia.. i think

pitbull01

Originally Posted by treybomb
i have something called Amquel right now this is supposed to remove nitrites and ammonia.. i think
Bacter Vital works MUCH better. I have tried Amquel but I prefer bacter vital

vi3tb0i

Originally Posted by pitbull01
Well you already have the 3 clowns, so maybe a blenny, and a dwarf angel.
anymore choices?

pitbull01

Originally Posted by vi3tb0i
anymore choices?
click on the fish tab on this site and look around. when you find stuff u like make a large list and I can help u narrow it down.

pitbull01

What should be my cleanup crew?
I have a few snails and 10 dwarf hermits, I think you could do 5 hermits, and a few snails, and your tank would be pretty clean!

treybomb

anymore choices?

first off... get rid of one of the clwons... dont get another clownor any specie of clwon
get like a dwarf angel er somein those are cool
^^ but they need more live rock

pitbull01

yeah, I agree...I would get rid of one clown. Because eventually two will pair up and they will beat up on the single one...

vi3tb0i

O yea i have a funny story me and my cuzzin took the bus to the lfs and when we went in the anemone section there was this anemone crab pulling poop out the carpet anemone. Is that regular it was pulling out poop and eating it.I FIND THAT DISTURBING AND NASTY

treybomb

O yea i have a funny story me and my cuzzin took the bus to the lfs and when we went in the anemone section there was this anemone crab pulling poop out the carpet anemone. Is that regular it was pulling out poop and eating it.I FIND THAT DISTURBING AND NASTY

u took a bus??
g2g