Lets Make This The Biggest Thread Ever!!

pitbull01

Originally Posted by vi3tb0i
What do you think of the list of corals i am gonna get when i get the new lighting
Frogspawn
Zoo's
Hammer Coral
mushroom
and you tell me what should i get. The lighting would be 30" 2x65 watts 65watt daylight 65watt atinects and 1 moonlight
so what is the total wattage?

pitbull01

0 and i am gettin a crocea clam
no...not a good idea...clams NEED halides. You can keep them under PC's for a few months but they will start to waste away.

vi3tb0i

Originally Posted by pitbull01
no...not a good idea...clams NEED halides. You can keep them under PC's for a few months but they will start to waste away.
I was JK

pitbull01

anymore suggestions on corals adam?
leathers, brains, xenia, torch, that kind of thing.

pitbull01

maybe some ricordea, candy cane coral, bubble coral, that type of stuff. You will have to look around because you cant do everything I listed, you only have a 29 gallon...

treybomb

you guys i have a problem with my water parameters i think
okay well well tank has been cycling for about 40 days and the ammonia has spiked and gone back down to zero but for the last two weeks... my nitrites have been off the charts and not showing any sign of coming down?? what is wrong.. as i said its been like that for 2 weeks!

vi3tb0i

Originally Posted by pitbull01
maybe some ricordea, candy cane coral, bubble coral, that type of stuff. You will have to look around because you cant do everything I listed, you only have a 29 gallon...
yea i know