Lets Make This The Biggest Thread Ever!!

pitbull01

I dont think so...I have kept an eel. I don't think he would have a problem. By the way welcome back Carshark!! Did u get that job?

treybomb

Originally Posted by pitbull01
So u think ur gonna do one or two eels?
im not sure :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:
ill have to think it over what do you all think
brbgotta clean teh house quick cuz people are coming over..(yay presents!!!)

vi3tb0i

Originally Posted by treybomb
GREAT!!!! TELL US WHAT YOU GOT!!!!

pitbull01

Originally Posted by vi3tb0i
i am tryin to look for maroon clownfish but my lfs dont sell them
If your LFS really wants ur business, he would order one for you. Please tell me you arent going to get one along with your current clowns?!?!?! Two different types of clowns like that will fight big time! and maroons can be very aggressive! Thats why they are a good choice for aggressive tanks.

vi3tb0i

If your LFS really wants ur business, he would order one for you. Please tell me you arent going to get one along with your current clowns?!?!?! Two different types of clowns like that will fight big time! and maroons can be very aggressive! Thats why they are a good choice for aggressive tanks.
i had tomatoe clowns in the same tank and they didnt fight

pitbull01

Originally Posted by treybomb
I would personally do one. Think about it this way, would you rather look at two eels that hide most of the day(they do come out though) and just one fish always swimming. Or would u rather have one eel that hides and comes out when it feels like it and have 3 fish swimming around.

pitbull01

Originally Posted by vi3tb0i
i had tomatoe clowns in the same tank and they didnt fight
I can work, I just wouldnt do it with a maroon, too aggressive, you may end up with all three of your current clowns, or two, or one, or none.

vi3tb0i

I would personally do one. Think about it this way, would you rather look at two eels that hide most of the day(they do come out though) and just one fish always swimming. Or would u rather have one eel that hides and comes out when it feels like it and have 3 fish swimming around.

good point there i rather have the one eel and 3 fishes