Lets Make This The Biggest Thread Ever!!

vi3tb0i

Originally Posted by treybomb
i heard that eels could live for a little while on the carpetcuz theyhave such a thick slime covering
and if they jump out.. you can put them back in and they will continue to swim around like nothing happened?
I heard the same

treybomb

Originally Posted by pitbull01
did...

forgot to ask how long did you have him and how fast did he grow?
what size tank was he in and were there any other fish in there?

pitbull01

yup, he had gotten out before that time. I left for school and when I came back he was on the floor! pretty nasty! I threw him back in the tank and he swam around like nothing ever happened. However, I did the same thing the second time, only that time he sank like a rock.

vi3tb0i

yup, he had gotten out before that time. I left for school and when I came back he was on the floor! pretty nasty! I threw him back in the tank and he swam around like nothing ever happened. However, I did the same thing the second time, only that time he sank like a rock.
that is freaky eel can live during a carpet dive i can imagine it

pitbull01

He was in my old tank. My first one-it was a FOWLR. I had a maroon clown, a koran angel (juvi) and an aggressive black backed butterflyfish. Don't worry I was going to upgrade but then eel got out and I had WAAAYYYY to big of a paper route to keep it going, so I took it down and a year later I have the one I have now. I had him for two years.

treybomb

He was in my old tank. My first one-it was a FOWLR. I had a maroon clown, a koran angel (juvi) and an aggressive black backed butterflyfish. Don't worry I was going to upgrade but then eel got out and I had WAAAYYYY to big of a paper route to keep it going, so I took it down and a year later I have the one I have now. I had him for two years.
what size tank was he in.. did he bother any of the other fish??

treybomb

Originally Posted by vi3tb0i
trey what eel you planning to get?

2 sfe's
hey vietboi since you seem so into clowns i was wondering if u could tell me what clown gets the biggest?? im guesing a marron but im not sure??

pitbull01

he grew VERY fast and he was in my 55 gallon.

vi3tb0i

what is paper route?

pitbull01

2 sfe's
hey vietboi since you seem so into clowns i was wondering if u could tell me what clown gets the biggest?? im guesing a marron but im not sure??
maroon