Lets Make This The Biggest Thread Ever!!

treybomb

did he take a chunk out of you or...? was he hand tame....? do you have any idea on how to hand tame eels?? o and what and how did you feed him?

treybomb

Originally Posted by pitbull01
it is white with square holes, you might be able to get them that small but you will have to get the eggcrate with smaller holes. As long as you have a hood you cant see it. It wont affect the hood, light still gets all the way through to your tank. It is actually better than using glass tops-it allows for better gas exchange!

where would i be able to get this
sorry for asking so many ?'s so fast

treybomb

Originally Posted by pitbull01
Idk, considering a lot. U got any ideas on what u think would look good now that you've seen my tank?

maybe a butterfly or some kind of firefish ??

vi3tb0i

we are on page 53 now i thought when i was gone yall would be on page 53 but just now we on page 53 cool

treybomb

this is probalbay one of my favorite dwarf angels but all of them are soo cool...coral beauty bicolor.... flame..pygmy...lemonpeel
theyre all so colorful!

pitbull01

Originally Posted by treybomb
did he take a chunk out of you or...? was he hand tame....? do you have any idea on how to hand tame eels?? o and what and how did you feed him?
Yes he did. Out of my arm, had to get surgery. He was hand tame, it was just a random thing that happened. Just get them when they are small and BE VERY CAREFUL NOT TO GET BITTEN-if u want wear gloves at first just in case, and whatever u do don't feed him live food. I fed him a mix of whatever was in the seafood section at the grocery store...froze it and then cut it into blocks and took a piece from the block and fed him!

pitbull01

Originally Posted by treybomb
well dougai left for awhile then you and idk where pit went>>??
Sorry had to bring dogs inside, one of them wouldnt come...