Lets Make This The Biggest Thread Ever!!

pitbull01

Originally Posted by treybomb
this is probalbay one of my favorite dwarf angels but all of them are soo cool...coral beauty bicolor.... flame..pygmy...lemonpeel
theyre all so colorful!

they are very ugly in person, I have seen them...

pitbull01

Originally Posted by vi3tb0i
any more pics of that clown adam
nope. Not right now anyway. You like them or something? I am thinking about a dwarf angel of some sort-flame, coral beauty, or multicolor.

vi3tb0i

Originally Posted by pitbull01
Yes he did. Out of my arm, had to get surgery. He was hand tame, it was just a random thing that happened. Just get them when they are small and BE VERY CAREFUL NOT TO GET BITTEN-if u want wear gloves at first just in case, and whatever u do don't feed him live food. I fed him a mix of whatever was in the seafood section at the grocery store...froze it and then cut it into blocks and took a piece from the block and fed him!
what are yall talking about?

treybomb

they are very ugly in person, I have seen them...

wow really?? i was gonna get one but i went to my lfs and saw a cb those are awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! im definetely getting one of those?

vi3tb0i

nope. Not right now anyway. You like them or something? I am thinking about a dwarf angel of some sort-flame, coral beauty, or multicolor.
I love clowns

pitbull01

what did u get from the seafood section?? what are algae sheets?
Algae sheets are little sheets of dried algae!!! I got usually like squid, scallops, shrimp, fish, whatever they had that day. They had it premixed...

pitbull01

wow really?? i was gonna get one but i went to my lfs and saw a cb those are awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! im definetely getting one of those?
really! Yeah, coral beauty's are cool, but IDK. I like flames and multicolors too!

vi3tb0i

really! Yeah, coral beauty's are cool, but IDK. I like flames and multicolors too!
I love flames

pitbull01

By the way Trey, if you don't wanna do all that, just buy frozen mysid, krill, formula one, that kind of thing and you'll be fine.

treybomb

i heard that eels could live for a little while on the carpetcuz theyhave such a thick slime covering
and if they jump out.. you can put them back in and they will continue to swim around like nothing happened?

treybomb

By the way Trey, if you don't wanna do all that, just buy frozen mysid, krill, formula one, that kind of thing and you'll be fine.

ok thanks
i think ill try a bit of both see what they like best!