Lets Make This The Biggest Thread Ever!!

treybomb

Originally Posted by treybomb
what size tank was he in.. did he bother any of the other fish??

how was he with the other fish.. im trying to find one more fish to add color to my tank and that will be okay with the eels i was thinking about
:
some kind of dwarf angel?or
yellow tang or
some kind of big clown
any other suggestions?

pitbull01

how was he with the other fish.. im trying to find one more fish to add color to my tank and that will be okay with the eels i was thinking about
:
some kind of dwarf angel?or
yellow tang or
some kind of big clown
any other suggestions?
that would work, I wouldnt get much else...eels get kinda big-even snowflakes. Mine was 3 feet when he jumped ship. He was fine with the fish, however he was in there with them since he was about 6 inches long and about as thick around as a pencil. He once took a shot at the koran, but he healed. The only reason he did that was because he was pissing the eel off.

treybomb

what would you all recommend for the third and last fish for my tank with the eels (act as if it was you tank)
dwarf angel
yellow stripe marron
yellow tang
or what would you put in?

treybomb

what would you all recommend for the third and last fish for my tank with the eels (act as if it was you tank)
dwarf angel
yellow stripe marron
yellow tang
or what would you put in?
viet and pit what do you think ( or anyone else tha is viewing this thread)?

treybomb

i know but what fish would you choose?
are u saying i could get a yellow tang , marroon clwon, and a dwarf angel, and 2 sfes in the same tank?

pitbull01

oh with two?!?! You could do the maroon and that would be it. One is good enough. If you do one you can do everything!