Lets Make This The Biggest Thread Ever!!

vi3tb0i

Originally Posted by pitbull01
YEAH!!!!!! They are supposed to.
Cool i might tell them to order some eagle eyes coral

treybomb

I would personally do one. Think about it this way, would you rather look at two eels that hide most of the day(they do come out though) and just one fish always swimming. Or would u rather have one eel that hides and comes out when it feels like it and have 3 fish swimming around.

yeah when you put it like that im gona do one now i originally wanted to do 2 b/c i though that if i got eels i wouldnt be able to put anything else in there so i was like i might was well get 2
thanks!

treybomb

I would personally do one. Think about it this way, would you rather look at two eels that hide most of the day(they do come out though) and just one fish always swimming. Or would u rather have one eel that hides and comes out when it feels like it and have 3 fish swimming around.
yeah when you put it like that im gona do one now i originally wanted to do 2 b/c i though that if i got eels i wouldnt be able to put anything else in there so i was like i might was well get 2
thanks!

pitbull01

Originally Posted by treybomb
thanks!
yup, n/p!!

misty7850

Wow your at page 54.. I had to do a complete system recovery on my computer. My system crashed real bad. I had McAfee Professional.. virus program on our comp.. piece of s---t.. we went out and got Norton.. We were using that before and it always was good.. We had heard such good things about McAfee... Well it lost my vote.. All 4 of our networked comptuters got a virus.. and 3 of them crashed. I finally got mine back up..

treybomb

done cleaning already?!?! Yeah, what does that mean?

i gave the "its my b-day so why do i have to do anything" speech
- i ended up only having to hang up one thing!

pitbull01

Originally Posted by misty7850
Wow your at page 54.. I had to do a complete system recovery on my computer. My system crashed real bad. I had McAfee Professional.. virus program on our comp.. piece of s---t.. we went out and got Norton.. We were using that before and it always was good.. We had heard such good things about McAfee... Well it lost my vote.. All 4 of our networked comptuters got a virus.. and 3 of them crashed. I finally got mine back up..

Oh I am sorry!!
Glad to hear its back up and running though!

pitbull01

Originally Posted by treybomb
i gave the "its my b-day so why do i have to do anything" speech
- i ended up only having to hang up one thing!

lol

vi3tb0i

What do you think of the list of corals i am gonna get when i get the new lighting
Frogspawn
Zoo's
Hammer Coral
mushroom
and you tell me what should i get. The lighting would be 30" 2x65 watts 65watt daylight 65watt atinects and 1 moonlight